Yay!!!! I have internet access!!! When I get back on Wednesday (yes, that is a day later than I planned to get back. Long story) I need to pick up a few props that I brought in for "Much Ado." By the way, has anyone returned the other borrowed props? Namely the Leveretts' quill and Cody's chain? I miss so much when I'm not there for destruction day. The snow is even prettier in Vermont.
kumbahyah my lord kumbahyah. this is what i began singing when i read this...dont ask. lol =] happy thinking to the both of you. *chinese bow* good luck.
Thanks Scott! Cody got his chain after the play. I am sorry about not returning things. I didn't know who gave what. I came into the production late. I'm sorry!
i just wanted to tell everyone that i have a new boyfriend, after researching Sam Warner(of warner bros.). Yes I know he has been dead for quite a while but I think he is my soulmate. ps- I love researching the history of people and places and things. THANKS Mr. Bair!!
12 Comments:
OK!
:)
Rossen
Being patient never was a forte of mine...oh well. It's something to look forward to :D
Yay!!!! I have internet access!!! When I get back on Wednesday (yes, that is a day later than I planned to get back. Long story) I need to pick up a few props that I brought in for "Much Ado." By the way, has anyone returned the other borrowed props? Namely the Leveretts' quill and Cody's chain? I miss so much when I'm not there for destruction day.
The snow is even prettier in Vermont.
kumbahyah my lord kumbahyah. this is what i began singing when i read this...dont ask. lol =] happy thinking to the both of you. *chinese bow* good luck.
Thanks Scott! Cody got his chain after the play. I am sorry about not returning things. I didn't know who gave what. I came into the production late. I'm sorry!
Rossen:)
Ok, Sorry Cody! I will look for you tomorrow in the auditorium. I thought you got them. I was wrong.
Rossen
PS Cody my last name has two "S" not two "E" :)
ROS-EEN!!!!
Nope I haven't touched them lol haven't been to the auditorium
i just wanted to tell everyone that i have a new boyfriend, after researching Sam Warner(of warner bros.). Yes I know he has been dead for quite a while but I think he is my soulmate. ps- I love researching the history of people and places and things. THANKS Mr. Bair!!
I LOVE YOU KELLY!!!! I think you are my soulmate...LOL... ;)
Roseen
so anxious... I've been checking everyday since the auditions! the suspense is killing me (no, not really) lol
hi!
Post a Comment
<< Home