Thursday, March 01, 2007

OFFICIAL SCHEDULE and REMINDERS

Hello....

Here's the schedule:

FRIDAY: 1:00-6:00

SATURDAY:
9:00-12:00 Stage Crew and Tech.
12:00-3:00 First Run, Including Tech
4:00-7:00 Second Run, No Tech

Stage Crew is free to leave at 3:00.
Extras, Dancers, Etc. should arrive at 12:00 and should plan to leave by 4:00.

MONDAY: 3:45-8:00 Two Runs, Including Tech
Extras, Dancers, etc. will be able to leave by 6:00.

TUESDAY: 3:45-9:00 Two Runs, Including Tech
Extras, Dancer, etc. will be able to leave by 7:00.

WEDNESDAY: TBA (I won't know until Monday night.)

THURSDAY IS OPENING NIGHT!


PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:

1. T-shirt money is due tomorrow. It would be a CRIME not to be able to distribute the shirts tomorrow.

2. We need to push for in-school performance for selected classes. (I will speak to Mr. Green tomorrow.)

3. You should plan on bringing food with you on Saturday. I have NO INTENTION of permitting you to leave the school.

4. If you can't be there Saturday, we can't use you in this production. (Note: only Kristen Brennan has cleared this date with me. Rachel Stump will be late.)

5. There has been significant progress in the past couple of days. Tomorrow's rehearsal is the most crucial for actors.

6. We should be starting ticket sales tomorrow. Did anyone construct a schedule?

7. Do we have a plan for concessions?

8. What about tickets and ushering?

9. Pray for Sarah's health!

10. Did the posters make it to businesses today?


MjB

P.S. What do you have left to declare????

16 Comments:

Blogger Beth S* said...

i dont know if there is a schedule but i can sell tickets during 2nd lunch if need be!!!

8:49 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Thank you for any prayers. I can do first lunch shift. I will try my hardest to be there tomorrow. Thank you Mandy for making a sign-up sheet.

9:02 PM  
Blogger E_to_the_mily said...

everyone vote for oatmeal chocolate chip! who care's about healthy (eww) raisins - theyre cookies!everyone vote for oatmeal chocolate chip! who care's about healthy (eww) raisins - theyre cookies!

10:10 PM  
Blogger E_to_the_mily said...

wow, sorry about the double time thing, but - ah its better that way anyway - you must vote chocolate chip!!

10:11 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

For the record, Mommy Sumpter has started asking what she can do to help.
Ummm, I can pay for a t-shirt before I leave tomorrow. The thing is, I'm not quite sure whether I ORDERED a t-shirt. Ummm, will there be extras?

10:52 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

Mom has been asking if you need help with concessions. She has helped in the past and doesn't mind helping again. Who is in charge of concessions? I have my money for my t-shirt.

Rossen

7:25 AM  
Blogger sara said...

All of the Drama onesies purchasing a shirt will have to go on a new log thingy. I am going to stay home for the first half of the day.

7:34 AM  
Blogger RenataS said...

First of all I think we all need to hug Deeanna...secondly Mr.Bair would it be ok if I came earlier tommorow like around 10ish and just sat quietly and read a book untill I was needed because getting me there otherwise might be complicated and I can always lace boots and belts...

~Renata

6:53 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

HELP!!!! I'M MISSING SOMETHING THAT I SHOULDN'T BE MISSING. DID SOMEONE TAKE HOME SOMETHING THAT THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN?????

MjB

7:11 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

not that i know of. see you all tomorrow!!!!

9:05 PM  
Blogger shelbsss said...

I plan on helping with ushering, but you already kinda knew that. Just letting you know; I was also planning on filming the shows. Just making sure it's all gravy.

9:38 PM  
Blogger RenataS said...

Well...considering the ridiculous amount of confusion that comment spawned in my mind I'm guessing I didn't take home anything I shouldn't have taken....

10:04 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Or...perhaps due to legalities, he doesn't want to mention the exact item he is looking for. Believe me...if someone has it, they will know what I'm looking for.

MjB

11:43 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

hey Scott,
i do i do! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i'm pretty good at laughter actually. YAY!

9:00 AM  
Blogger sara said...

If I am selling tickets on first lunch, am I to gather the goods from you before lunch?
WEAR SHIRTS ALL WEEK!
Cast and Crew, ok anyone who is at the drama table, what time is a general survey of people there? We need to have a little "talk" of importance on Monday, one that I can't post on blog. (No, it is not "THE TALK." Sorry to dissapoint."

11:07 AM  
Blogger sara said...

)

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home