Wednesday, January 24, 2007

PLENTY OF TIDBITS

1. I have new scripts, but there are still errors in gender. It doesn't affect most of you. I will e-mail after this post. It is only 47 pages now.

2. Rehearsal starts at 3:40. If you want your amenities for this show, do what you're supposed to do.

3. Shakespeare cannot be recited. You need stresses, rate changes, pauses, etc. Please....follow the punctuation. It's there for a reason.

4. There are some items in the auditorium that we need to clean, move, etc. The one entryway is blocked with signs from the last show.

5. When you're not rehearsing, you're memorizing lines. If you come to the auditorium, then, you're either rehearsing or helping.

6. Does anyone want to produce this play...chuckle...but serious all at the same time. Also, Deeanna...are you serious about being a servant?

That's it for now. Check again later.

MjB

P.S. As the creator and moderator of this site, I can delete any message! Take that Brennan!

P.S.S. For the last time, I'm teasing about the Chemistry thing! Help these kids Gantz!

9 Comments:

Blogger Beth S* said...

Really sorry a bout being late... wont happen again-

Yeah chemistry... its hard!!!!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I'm at the Drama table by 8:30 most mornings. Mr. Lucas gets to school ridiculously early and can help anyone who needs it. And, yes, Mr. Bair, this is the last I'm going to say on this subject.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I wrote my journal entry in English on why Shakespeare was so dirty. It was fun.

7:40 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Excactly what does a producer do?

8:20 PM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

julia you livev right up the street from me--- i can definately give you a ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9:04 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

Bair

I can produce if you want me to!

Rossen

12:15 AM  
Blogger Beth S* said...

Sure thing Julia!!!!

6:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

CAN EVERYONE WHO SEES THIS PLEASE GO TO MY NEW FILMMAKING BLOG!

www.WillFilms.blogspot.com

I'm going to need alot of people in the coming months, If I could ask you all to add that site to your check often list (If you end up interested of course) than that would be great.

And Bair, do you think you could change the link from your site to that page instead of my old defunct blog?

10:24 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

Erin, I've also told them what the most important thing about Physics is; they should be asking you about birds some time in the near future :) But yes, micrometers and microliters are truly both treasures.

Adam

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home