Monday, February 05, 2007

REQUIRED MEETING ON THURSDAY!

Hello,

If you are planning on being part of "Much Ado About Nothing" in any way, shape, or form, we are having a meeting in my room after school from 3:35-4:15. Rehearsal will proceed directly after that. We have some VERY important information to discuss.

MjB

P.S. The last scene that we blocked today will be converted to a "main stage." There's just too much going on for it to be used as a traveler scene. Thanks.

16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Just to keep the help a comin, If you haven't recently, check my blog!

Feel better Bair!

8:27 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

No blocking changes. I'm going to use a full stage, but I plan on keeping the upper third dark. I will accept anyone's help for this show who appears on Thursday.

MjB

P.S. Thanks for the wishes. I don't know how much longer I can delay this surgery on my hands. I'll make it until the end of this show, but this is getting out of control.

9:59 PM  
Blogger RenataS said...

Feel better Mr.Bair!!!

10:21 PM  
Blogger RenataS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Feel better, Mr. Bair!

10:33 PM  
Blogger E_to_the_mily said...

wait, who said anything about surgery?

and when were you going to tell me about it?

ah, you probably did and i wasnt paying attention. anyway, feel better - hopefully we'll have a 2 hr delay!!!


the new and improved aidesplosion: over and out.

10:47 PM  
Blogger Adam said...

I second that. Third, I guess. Anyway, I'll be at the meeting. Is it OK if I leave at 4:00? I've got an enormous amount of work to do for my church before this weekend. Thanks.

Adam

7:57 AM  
Blogger sara said...

I am currently looking for my complete works of Shakespear, its blue. My name is in it somewhere. I volunteered it to last semesters class. I would greatly appreciate its return.
Thanks,
Sara

4:35 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Stick to the schedule.

MjB

Thanks Deeanna squared.

11:51 AM  
Blogger rossen said...

Bair, am I the only one that remembers you saying earlier in the year about surgery. See I do listen!

:)Rossen

11:11 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Kinda hard for everyone to shake hands and smile when some of them are several states away *cough* *cough*
Speaking of whom, Scott, do you still have the pretty feather and ink jar we used in Joan of Arc? Mr. Bair gave us our props back! And you should help me out because I capitalized your name.

6:46 PM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

word, i'm innocent...and if anyone disagrees i'll be glad to have a polite and friendly conversation with him or her outside...by the curb...much love

holla

9:51 PM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

jackie reese,
I LOVE YOU. No doubt.
See you tomorrow.
Maybe.

10:53 PM  
Blogger jbrinke said...

Any one care to share the schedule for tech week?

I'd love to be of assistance - I just need to know when to be there.
-j

7:32 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

wow, if this is what college kids do with their free time, i don't want to go! :-D just kidding.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Jason,

Please contact me at m.bair@myactv.net. Please!!! Quickly!!!

MjB

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home