Too Much on My Mind.....
Here are the questions plaguing my sleep this night. If you can help eliminate them, I would appreciate it.
1. We should have sent a press release last Friday. We don't have a press release.
2. We need to e-mail all of the poster/program stuff to the BOE. We sent the hard copies.
3. We need to clarify a schedule for next week.
4. We need to rehearse until at least 6:00 next week.
5. We need to bring power tools tomorrow, specifically, drills.
6. We need a good design for grapevines. I have ideas, but I don't one I love.
7. We need to clarify who is going to sing in this show.
8. We need to rehearse the songs.
9. We need all stage crew to start staying after school next week.
10. We need to determine who is really doing sound.
11. We need to start asking parents for concessions help.
12. We are at least one full week behind, if not more.
13. We need to start scheduling ticket sales.
14. We need to finish the signs for the street tomorrow!
15. We need to ask Will where the Drama video camera is.
16. We need to be effective at building tomorrow!!!!!!!
MjB
P.S. We MUST put this into high gear immediately.
1. We should have sent a press release last Friday. We don't have a press release.
2. We need to e-mail all of the poster/program stuff to the BOE. We sent the hard copies.
3. We need to clarify a schedule for next week.
4. We need to rehearse until at least 6:00 next week.
5. We need to bring power tools tomorrow, specifically, drills.
6. We need a good design for grapevines. I have ideas, but I don't one I love.
7. We need to clarify who is going to sing in this show.
8. We need to rehearse the songs.
9. We need all stage crew to start staying after school next week.
10. We need to determine who is really doing sound.
11. We need to start asking parents for concessions help.
12. We are at least one full week behind, if not more.
13. We need to start scheduling ticket sales.
14. We need to finish the signs for the street tomorrow!
15. We need to ask Will where the Drama video camera is.
16. We need to be effective at building tomorrow!!!!!!!
MjB
P.S. We MUST put this into high gear immediately.

33 Comments:
Yikes!!! I forgot the waltz link. Here it is.
www.swingjive.co.uk/ballroom_latin.html
Sorry.
CLICK ON "Viennese Waltz."
Bair...I think I'm need till wednesday. I'll be honest I've got some work to do tommorow....
~Renata
P.S. Pants, undergarmets, etc etc due ASAP!!!
Will says the drama camera should be sitting on the wire rack in the auditorium. He also says he left it there because he wasnt sure where he was spending tonight, knew he was coming back today, and didnt want it to get lost in the shuffle, or something like that.
Just a reminder about that Q-Chord, Mr. Bair.
Since no one will let me around power tools, can I spend some of tomorrow running all over creation to collect the last few odds and ends for props? If so, I could pick up Renata's velcro in addition to my stuff. Don't worry, all the props will be finished by the end of building day.
Cody, bring in the lantern OR ELSE...
Scott, how did you make the manacles we used in Joan of Arc? I'd like to have a couple sets for "Much Ado." Also, what happened to the originals after "Joan" was over? Your mom wasn't sure whether you kept them or gave them away.
Kristen,
Run at will!
MjB
Sara,
I was wondering about the t-shirt order forms. I would like to have one. Bair said to ask you about them.
Much Thanks,
Rossen
Well Mandy I don't really know...ummm Bair? Lol I don't really know whats falling under what category is that something that can come in later?
No order forms, just tell me your desired size.
Umm, so I might have left my camera in the auditorium. Blue case, front row. So if on Monday anyone sees it, PLEASE PUT IT IN A SAFE PLACE AND TELL ME!!! Thank you.
Your camera is in the front row. It's safe.
MjB
Can someone please let me know what music is needed for this show?? I want to have it ready in time, but if I don't get the list soon I'm not sure if I'll have enough time to do a good job. Oh, and also instrumentation preferences (i.e. full orchestra, string quartet, wind ensemble, harpsichord and flute, etc. whatever, really. Just no saxophones).
Adam
PS - No, I don't think saxophones fit Shakespeare, but they're just about the only instrument I can't do.
Adam,
Please see me tomorrow morning. What do you have during first and second period?
MjB
Scott....never a dull moment with you....actually....you must have plenty of dull moments.
MjB
P.S. I spoke with Caleb this evening. All is well.
Ummm...If by some freak of BOE cowardice we don't have school tomorrow, what do we do?
I know theres no snow..but its all black ice around here, so I'd think atleast a 2 hour delay tomorrow/today. But, who knows?
Mr. Bair, I have Spanish II and World History tomorrow morning, both of which would be easy for me to miss. However, we spent the night in Baltimore because of the horrid weather here (it must be a lot worse than what's happening there; 2-hour delays for Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Cecil, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George's counties for sure, and maybe others). So I might not get to school until second period, depending on when we leave. I'll try to see you as soon as I get there, though.
Adam
I'm sorry that I won't be at rehearsal today. I have the plague. (Ok, the flu.)
Hey mr. bair can i have like five minutes to talk to you tomorrow during forth period??? It would be much appreciated!!
Beth,
You may have whatever time you need.
MjB
Adam,
Thanks for the contact. Stop in before you go to your first class. Thanks.
MjB
Sorry. Still Sick.
Scott, why do you have shackles at college?
Oh. That makes perfect since.
Production Matters:
Yes, I am sick, but no that does not me I will quit being a producer. The shirt should be ready by Friday at 12:00. BJ's closes at 5:00.
Just a heads up, I would start checking with your parental unit/s if they will be able to sell tickets, concessions, and all of that fun stuff.
I hope to be back tomorrow.
heyyyy...do we have practice tomorrow...for us lovely people waltzing and sitting at the weddings? tehe i know its kinda off topic...buuut watevvv! =] ♥ btw...my mom could prolli work concession some of those days if u need her. jus keep in touch.
Costume Reminders for well Everyone Involved....
Male characters: You, if you do not have khaki pants in by tommorow or have not spoken to me and been fitted for said khaki pants, must answer to the higher powers....
Also male characters who feel the need should have an undershirt in by March 5 (hey thats next wednesday)
Girls: By March 5 (see above notation) you will need a dress slip or an approved substitue and pantyhose. Yes I know evil but somethings in life are unavoidable and trust me you don't want to wear those things we have in the prop room by now they are probably fully functioning organisms....
Mr.Bair I did not dress the extras that were not there...I rather can't...I have a bunch of things pulled however so it is only a matter of throwing them on the actual people. Everything else has been done (minus shoe labeling but thats why I have fourth period).
~Renata
are panyhose supposed to make you feel fat?
haha, panTyhose
Sara,
Will you be in school tomorrow?
MjB
P.S. I hope you're feeling better. I miss you most of all!
Mr. Bair,
My fasha said that the water pump didn't work. So I guess it's a no go for our pump.
Word.
Just to let everyone know tommorow I am laying out costumes over the seats...they will be in a specific order for a reason. Don't move them unless someone's told me. I'll be finding out from Bair all the little details like where to put them...what still needs to be done etc etc.
Also if you have a costume issue you have not spoken with me about... I will handle it tommorow and friday.
By the end of Saturday costumes will be (well I'm planning them to be) completely and utterly finished as in ready for the stage finished.
This does mean that for an entire week *gasp* you will be responsible for keeping all belts, shoes, knee pieces, tunics, shirts, pants, dresses, aprons, slips, socks, and everything else together in your designated seat.
Please make sure all pieces of your costume are with YOUR hanger after tommorow. Those are important to organization and a certain costumers sanity =P
Girls don't forget the undergarmets necessary and yes they are necessary even if you think you don't need them trust me you probably do.
Kristin and Maura...we need to chat.
Alright I think thats it....
~Renata
Sorry yet again for missing rehearsal. I felt ridiculously sick again today and left school early.
On another note,$10.00 for shirts! I will probably need another listy thing for shirt purchases. I hope to be at school tomorrow and not leave early.
Post a Comment
<< Home