IN-SCHOOL PERFORMANCE MUST BE CANCELLED!
Furthermore, I need everyone to arrive this evening at 5:00. I need an answer immediately, are we, or are we not, doing a matinee tomorrow????
MjB
MjB
This site is designed for the past and present students of the finest Drama students in the world from Boonsboro, MD.
12 Comments:
I think we should so that way the double cast has an equal time on stage. I am all for it.
Rossen
yes, matinee
Yes, matinee.
um, i think
maybe we better wait til we can all talk together
yeah
Matinee tomorrow, as in friday? I'm cool with whatever, but I have a feeling I'm not the only confused one. Arrg matey.
If you mean matinee on SATURDAY I vote a definite yes.
I know this has nothing to do with a matinee, but I didn't even finish painting the back wall, and I wont be able to do it in school because I'll be leaving. Just letting someone know that it needs to be done.
and also, what time should ushers be at the school tonight? AM I STILL TAPING THIS SHOW?
Yes matinee!
Will votes for a matinee!
Does anyone know Alicia's number?
brad delp died.
pitty.
Post a Comment
<< Home