IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR "THE CURIOUS SAVAGE"
Hello,
We will NOT be meeting Thursday or Friday afternoon. John, Amanda, and I are working on a rehearsal schedule. We will get that to you by the end of the week. Be forewarned, you will be needed all next week. We will post the schedule and give you a copy as soon as it is completed. Also, you need to start memorizing lines now! The due dates will come quickly. Do NOT memorize tones yet. Start memorizing lines!
MjB
P.S. How did the orientation go?
We will NOT be meeting Thursday or Friday afternoon. John, Amanda, and I are working on a rehearsal schedule. We will get that to you by the end of the week. Be forewarned, you will be needed all next week. We will post the schedule and give you a copy as soon as it is completed. Also, you need to start memorizing lines now! The due dates will come quickly. Do NOT memorize tones yet. Start memorizing lines!
MjB
P.S. How did the orientation go?

20 Comments:
not uhh i am. yeah i realize i just said i was a dad.
i just like to pick fights =]
c'est tres, tres amusant!
the lights are clean!
I had a lot of fun with it...I did forget to give Sara contact info though....well I can give it to her later! <3 Nata
Good call, Renata, that probably would have been helpful. My Drama Baby was awesome. Go Brianna! And it was really great to get to see everyone else again. I hope you realize how much I completely and absolutely missed being there, and how much it grieved me to miss Much Ado.
Adam
You were there in spirit Adam, and you were there musically. Thanks.
MjB
Adam you do so much for us without being there!
My drama baby is taller then me :( Thats OK I love her anyway :)
Rossen
i love my drama daddy! haha i learned so much! made me happy...cept i kinda got confused on that test. grrrr! lol
but yea...that whole introduction for the auditorium was loooads of fun! hah. especialy rita and evelyn...they are my FAVORITE!
much love to everyonnnne! =]
I'm glad Mandy. I'm no GEEK SQUAD, but I am better looking.
MjB
I'd like to say thankyou for all those who prayed for my grandma in our time of need (you know who you are)and yes orientation was excellent, my drama mama is awesome! :D
hey guys... check this website I looked up. It's all about tomorrow's lesson for using different light filters.
http://www.omsi.edu/visit/tech/colormix.cfm
j-dog is second only to kdawg in coolness...
i love 300
j-dog+kdawg=much love from rossen
So I am watching Jeopardy and there was a question in the category "D" Facto of this nature: The opening of Romeo and Juliet begins with "Two households both alike in?" NO ONE KNEW THE ANSWER! DIGNITY! Yes, I realize this irrelevant, but I figured Mandy would find amusement in this.
ok so i just wanted to let everyone know that kelly rachel and i went to see "serr"(sir) Derr tonight in Footloose and it was totally awesome cool so you should all go. i love dinner theatres...i wonder why...=](fooooooooood, cough cough)
I'm baaaaack!!!!! (again)
I'm very sad I missed having a drama baby. Maybe I'll abduct one.
:)
Footloose? Dinner Theatre? Sir Derr? What's going on, and how did I miss it? (An epithet for my life)
Anybody wanna go see 300 with me? Although it seems like everyone but me already has. . . .(refer to aforementioned epithet)
I usually don't ramble like this, but it's good to be home.
so this claymation thing is driving me crazy; its taking forever!!! 3600 pictures takes patience that i dont have... thanks.
Mr. Bair/John:
Sorry i wasn't there tonight but my parents and i think that i got food poisining last night!! Fun Fun!!! I will hopefully be there tomorrow to get all the blocking and stuff like that!!
<3 Kendra <3
P.S. I hope this works!!
MY BABY IS SICKKKKK- NOOO- so hows everything going Kendra?? Let me know if u ever need anything!!!
I have your blocking and everything. I hope you feel better! :( I looooovvvveee you Kindra Barnhart! :)
Rossen
XOXOXO
Post a Comment
<< Home