The Man Who Came to Dinner
In case you didn't hear, and knowing the Drama grapevine, that's not possible, BHS Drama will be presenting "The Man Who Came to Dinner" on December 2,3, and 4, 2010. We are auditioning tomorrow after school or Friday after school. The casting is open to anyone in Drama, or anyone who REALLY wanted to be in Drama. See me for scripts.
As I told the Drama I's this morning, I am looking for individuals who are willing to follow instructions/direction, and I am placing a high value on availability. My current Drama I students will be the responsible parties for the production. If you have questions let me know.
For those looking for information, might I suggest some websites. For the best plot summary I found online, go to http://www.helium.com/items/1517474-man-who-came-to-dinner-hart-kaufman. If you want to view clips, avoid the high school production, and instead, view the black and white movie version in clips. There is a very eerie look alike in one of them. Otherwise...see you tomorrow!
MjB
P.S. Who is Nesia's mom?
As I told the Drama I's this morning, I am looking for individuals who are willing to follow instructions/direction, and I am placing a high value on availability. My current Drama I students will be the responsible parties for the production. If you have questions let me know.
For those looking for information, might I suggest some websites. For the best plot summary I found online, go to http://www.helium.com/items/1517474-man-who-came-to-dinner-hart-kaufman. If you want to view clips, avoid the high school production, and instead, view the black and white movie version in clips. There is a very eerie look alike in one of them. Otherwise...see you tomorrow!
MjB
P.S. Who is Nesia's mom?

14 Comments:
I think Aaron Gilbert is Nesia's mom, but I am not sure. Man, I am ready to BRING IT!
Can someone confirm that? I need to let her know about auditions tomorrow and Friday. Does anyone have class with her?
MjB
Aaron is Nesia's mom. I have Government with her...
OK...if someone will just remind me tomorrow, I'll make sure she knows. I gave her the blog address, but hey, people in Drama don't always check here.
MjB
P.S. Thanks Cassie and Usary.
That look-alike still has me giggling. I wish I just had a picture of that face...
I just sent Nesia a text letting her know just this. I keep forgetting that she isn't actually in a drama class. Anyways, unless she never uses her phone, she knows now.
*just now
My name is actually "Nizia" but it's ohkay, a lot of people spell it "Nesia". I got the info about the play today but I couldn't make it to the auditions because I was held up in physics and I don't think I'll unfortunatly be able to make it tomorrow since I won't have a ride home sooo I don't know if it will be possible for me to try out, so I was wondering if I could sit back and watch this time and maybe do stage crew? Ahh I feel really bad/sad for bailing out! :(
-Nizia
I am sorry I spelled your name wrong! I just looked at Usary's spelling. It's spelled correctly in my phone though. XD
It's here! It's finally here! I won't get to actually see it on stage, but maybe I can make some rehearsals.
Are you referring to the title, Scott? How are you?
MjB
Yes, I was referencing the title. I'm doing well. Got to hang out with Mr. T near the end of August. I'll be home for the week of Thanksgiving.
If you need help on build days, tell me. How are you Mr. Bair?
I think this was on Turner Classic Movies recently. Pass
Post a Comment
<< Home