TEMPEST CAST
Nothing was easy...nothing is easy...talk to me...contain your disappointment, express your outrage to me. Know that I have suffered greatly, as always, through this....
FINAL CASTING for “The Tempest”
Prospero
Jacob
Understudy to Prospero--Jordan F
Miranda--(shared)
Brianne
and
Jennifer
Ariel
Aurelie
Understudy to Ariel—Caroline
Alonso
Aaron
Ferdinand--(shared)
Zach
and
Cole
Sebastian
Jake S.
Antonio
Tyler
Gonzalo (shared)
Bridgette
and
Emily
Adrian
Becca
and
Cassie
Francisco
Jordan H.
Stephano
Sarah H.
Caliban
Kevin
Trinculo
Eliana
Boatswains
Jared
Chris
Captain of Ship
Evan
Mariners
David
Hannah
Ryan
Tykia
Darby
Jamie
Spirits (Dancing and Ballet)
Megan K.
Bonnie
Jillian
Shannon
Caroline
Moriah
Kasey
(Choreographer)
Spirits (Dancing)
Morgan
Amelia
Demi
Zoe
Mariah
Hailey
Serena
Amanda
Mikaela
Nizia
Spirits (Non-Dancing)
Sarah U.
Madeleine
Morgan
STUDENT DIRECTOR: Jillian
PRODUCER: Lauran
STUDENT FILM DIRECTOR: Nick
FINAL CASTING for “The Tempest”
Prospero
Jacob
Understudy to Prospero--Jordan F
Miranda--(shared)
Brianne
and
Jennifer
Ariel
Aurelie
Understudy to Ariel—Caroline
Alonso
Aaron
Ferdinand--(shared)
Zach
and
Cole
Sebastian
Jake S.
Antonio
Tyler
Gonzalo (shared)
Bridgette
and
Emily
Adrian
Becca
and
Cassie
Francisco
Jordan H.
Stephano
Sarah H.
Caliban
Kevin
Trinculo
Eliana
Boatswains
Jared
Chris
Captain of Ship
Evan
Mariners
David
Hannah
Ryan
Tykia
Darby
Jamie
Spirits (Dancing and Ballet)
Megan K.
Bonnie
Jillian
Shannon
Caroline
Moriah
Kasey
(Choreographer)
Spirits (Dancing)
Morgan
Amelia
Demi
Zoe
Mariah
Hailey
Serena
Amanda
Mikaela
Nizia
Spirits (Non-Dancing)
Sarah U.
Madeleine
Morgan
STUDENT DIRECTOR: Jillian
PRODUCER: Lauran
STUDENT FILM DIRECTOR: Nick

11 Comments:
Congrats Everyone ^_^
Congrats everyone!
I just want to say (watch me become overly sentimental) thanks, Mr. Bair. You have no idea where I begin to appreciate this opportunity and it's not even a large role. I'm just so happy to be known as more than just a nurse or just an express man. Thank you.
Actually...it's a bit larger than you realize. I have developed this character a bit more from the first draft, and she is on stage for longer periods of time. You are welcome.
MjB
Thank you Mr.Bair :-) im vvveeerrryyy happy that i got a part in this.
Congrats everyone! :D I'm so excited for this! :)
What days are the performances...of this and of "Oh Dad"?
This is Ian by the way, I'm just having trouble with some kind of e-mail cross-wiring.
So, on Friday we will rehearse all of "Oh Dad..." until around five, then build until we're finished building. On Saturday, we shall have a dress rehearsal of sorts from 5-9. All characters are required for both rehearsals.
Congrats you guys!
I think we should have a movie day in drama. With this movie http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1274300/plotsummary Prospero is a girl instead who goes by Prospera
Forbidden Planet was also based on the Tempest
Post a Comment
<< Home