Sprinkling with Frustration....
OK...I gave myself 24 hours to sleep, think, and process, and I still find myself feeling frustrated by some things. However, instead of venting my frustration, I'll just post what needs to be finished, and then, we'll see who shows up to help solve our problems on Monday.
1. We started building the "cliff", and all was going well until those builders had to go. I'm sure it's not a tough fix, or "finish", but it does need to be completed.
2. We made an initial gelling of the lights, but again, the central party had to leave, and those who stayed kind of got lost along the way. It's partially finished, but it's not completely finished.
3. The signs were put up by two current Drama members and three former Drama members. Am I the only one bothered by that ratio?
4. The posters were left on the blue screen on Wednesday, and that means we missed an entire holiday weekend to advertise. Granted, Morgan and Lauran told me that some were going to be placed in various locations.
5. Is anyone besides Eliana making sure the costume deadline for Monday is being met?
6. There is a large amount of painting to be accomplished in Prospero's cell. It would be nice if I knew when that will occur...please.....
7. I'm avoiding questioning or badgering everyone in fourth period who promised me they were taking care of A, B, C, D, etc. However, could you tell me what is being accomplished so I don't have to ask. Say something...anything...to bring me comfort!
8. I'm highly concerned that many individuals will tell me that they didn't know we have rehearsal on Monday from 5:00-9:00. We have singing practice from 3:00-5:00, and I plan on being there by noon. Does everyone know that?
What was on the back of the "Good Woman" shirts? "I want to be good, but there's the rent to pay." My maxim would be "I want to sleep, but there's so much I have to think about." Please communicate. If there is one thing this show has taught me it has been how poorly we communicate. Post something!
MjB
1. We started building the "cliff", and all was going well until those builders had to go. I'm sure it's not a tough fix, or "finish", but it does need to be completed.
2. We made an initial gelling of the lights, but again, the central party had to leave, and those who stayed kind of got lost along the way. It's partially finished, but it's not completely finished.
3. The signs were put up by two current Drama members and three former Drama members. Am I the only one bothered by that ratio?
4. The posters were left on the blue screen on Wednesday, and that means we missed an entire holiday weekend to advertise. Granted, Morgan and Lauran told me that some were going to be placed in various locations.
5. Is anyone besides Eliana making sure the costume deadline for Monday is being met?
6. There is a large amount of painting to be accomplished in Prospero's cell. It would be nice if I knew when that will occur...please.....
7. I'm avoiding questioning or badgering everyone in fourth period who promised me they were taking care of A, B, C, D, etc. However, could you tell me what is being accomplished so I don't have to ask. Say something...anything...to bring me comfort!
8. I'm highly concerned that many individuals will tell me that they didn't know we have rehearsal on Monday from 5:00-9:00. We have singing practice from 3:00-5:00, and I plan on being there by noon. Does everyone know that?
What was on the back of the "Good Woman" shirts? "I want to be good, but there's the rent to pay." My maxim would be "I want to sleep, but there's so much I have to think about." Please communicate. If there is one thing this show has taught me it has been how poorly we communicate. Post something!
MjB

42 Comments:
Morgan and I did go around and hang signs in Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hagerstown. We have a list of all the places we have hung them. We both still have a stack and plan on going out to more places over the break. We did get a lot up yesterday though!
I'm pleased to see that props seems to be on target, as it didn't make the list of frustrations. When are the show dates?
We are performing on the 5th, 6th, and 7th. Props are fine. Thanks!
MjB
Thank you Morgan and Lauran. You're wonderful!
MjB
I got signs from Morgan to cover Keedysville!
The new version of the love song is forthcoming...I hope it's not too late?
Ian
PS: I can bring it by Monday
What time is dance?
Sarah....thanks...comforting...
Ian....we can try....might have to use it for theme music...getting late....
Serena....1:00-3:00...
MjB
So I can stay noon-nine and work on stuff, and I won't be in the way?
also I know this isn't really the time, but did you ever check your email?
That's great. Which mail? Almost all of them are linked to my phone.
MjB
wcboe.k12.md.us
I sent you an email a few days ago, but then I forgot about it. I can just send it again.
I am going to be late tomorrow. I have a track meet at the school, so i will be over as soon as possible.
-Ryan Curtis
Wait...for some reason I haven't picked it up through anything you've said/typed...what is the earliest I can come in tomorrow?
Cody, if you plan on just working on lights, I would say 11:00. It could be an hour earlier, but you'll have call me. OK?
MjB
is there any way i can still be on stage crew
I will talk to Morgan. We might need you in lights.
MjB
When should I drop off the song -- does 2 o'clock work?
Got it, I'll be there 12 - 1(ish). It is me. lol
Got it be there 12-1 (ish), it is me lol
hat this darn website
Mr. Bair,
I May Not Be Able To Come TO Rehearsal Tomorrow. I've Been Sick Since Last Night, And I Don't Know If My Momma Will Let Me Come. I Have A Really Bad Cough, My Head Is Clogged, And My Throat And Neck Hurt, It's Basically My Allergies Mixed With A Cold, But If She Lets Me I Will Most Definitely Be There
-Jordan
I might not be able to make it until after 2, my mom is going to the doctor and I have to babysit my brother and his friends until she returns. However, unless after I left the cliff was completely altered, then all it needs is about 6 screws and three lengthy 2x2's. That's assuming you want some cross pieces for wrapping chicken wire and newspaper or whatever the plan is for that. If you just want the structure to be sturdy, and standing then drop that estimate to 4 screws and two lengthy 2x2s.
Regardless, I'll finish it when I get there, what's left shouldn't take longer than 30 minutes. Don't let anyone else touch it until then please.
Lastly, no need to worry, my lines have been memorized in their entirety, and now I'm working on getting them word for word. In all seriousness, I would like to match the script to the letter this time.
All the spirits practice from 1 to 3?
-Nizia
How do I change my name on here? I don't remember making it that :3
I'll most likely be swinging by 1-3 or something along those lines :3
It'll be eleven then. I can get everything I need done in an hour.
6 - I would very much like to know when the cell is being painted, too. I'd like to decorate it! :3
I'm working on props. There are a few odds and ends I need to tie up: the corks (Which you said we'd just buy at this point. I'm assuming they were added to the 'to buy' list, but I know assuming is usually a bad idea. Sorry there), and making that one book that looks 'special' for the prologue. I'm thinking I'm going to go to the school library and design a cover for a large book, if one can be borrowed
I think that's it
Also, when do we want to start putting water in the bottles? I'm guessing as soon as we get the corks? I'm worried having fluid in them will cause some kind of accident in Sarah's costume. We'll see!
Also, Happy Easter everyone! Sorry it's a tad late ^__^
Holy Cow! I missed my usual Easter message...sorry everyone....HAPPY EASTER!
MjB
Morgan,
No, corks weren't added, and they won't be added. I'll stuff with something else if someone can't come up with a few! Come on everyone! Put a cork in it!
MjB
Cole,
That's fine. Thanks. I just want it finished.
MjB
Okay, Mr. Bair. Thank you! We could probably make them out of tape or something. I'll figure it out.
And speaking of people bringing stuff in...
What happened to people who said they'd bring plastic food? lol. It seems to have died
I may not be able to come by today now...Mom says I can't leave until I thoroughly clean my room, top to bottom.
Is there anyway I can come to first period tomorrow to have a brief meeting with makeup people? I need to have a sit down talk to plan some things out for Friday and the show nights.
I overslept a little. bet no one expected that.
might be in a little late.
I have to leave before 7 if the dance lasts longer then 3 because my parent's anniversary is todayy.
-Nizia
Hannah wanted me to let you know she'll be at rehearsal, but she's going to 7-8 o'clock getting there..
Is this the part where you guys want energy?
We're past wanting....we NEED it....
MjB
Then I give you...ENERRRRRRGGGGGGGYYYYYYYYYY
^^^like^^^
ENERGYYYY~!
Dear Mr. Bair,
Tomorrow after school I am supposed to be trying on / picking up my tuxedo for prom. So I will be at rehearsal a little later if that is fine. It shouldn't be long and I will attempt to hurry.
Tyler
Oh my gosh! Mr. Bair!
I'm almost positive, unless there's some hiding, that we realllly need spirit gum. O_O
Post a Comment
<< Home