Raining in a Schedule
OK...this is the plan for the next two weeks. There might be some slight changes, but I will let you know. Please post questions.
Mondays: Prospero, Miranda, Ferdinand
Tuesday: Caliban, Stephano, Trinculo
Wednesday: Dancing....ballet only for now
Thursday: The Alonso Party and Ariel
Friday: Prospero and Ariel
Saturdays: TBA, except We won't be there on Saturday, April 2nd.
All rehearsals end at 5:15 unless otherwise stated. Gotta go...my pastor just shot me a look! Sorry...had to get this off my mind...
MjB
Mondays: Prospero, Miranda, Ferdinand
Tuesday: Caliban, Stephano, Trinculo
Wednesday: Dancing....ballet only for now
Thursday: The Alonso Party and Ariel
Friday: Prospero and Ariel
Saturdays: TBA, except We won't be there on Saturday, April 2nd.
All rehearsals end at 5:15 unless otherwise stated. Gotta go...my pastor just shot me a look! Sorry...had to get this off my mind...
MjB

8 Comments:
Is there anything in particular you would be in need of assistance of this week sir? I'm available everyday but Tuesday.
What did I miss today? :(
sorry if this is weird, but I keep forgetting to bring it up in class.
can you remind me to get copies of those pictures from Oh Dad, Poor Dad, Mama's Hung You In the Closet and I'm Feeling So Sad?
mom REALLY wants them.
Do we have a build day or anything this sat?
Mr. Bair,
I meant to tell you I'd be on that field trip tomorrow. Other than Tempest work is there anything I need to be aware of?
Also, when i get back, after I leave the school I'm going to A.C. Moore's to get the Moss :)
Nope...have fun!
MjB
Thanks =) This is a weird question...brown moss, green moss, or both?
One of each?
MjB
Post a Comment
<< Home