Thursday, March 03, 2011

SCRIPTS WILL BE READY BEFORE THE END OF THE DAY TOMORROW!

Bring a three-ring binder or a folder, or I won't be giving you one. I have to make 50 copies of a 45 page document. You do the math!

MjB

6 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Well I figured out the e-mail thing. Now when are the performances please?

5:18 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Okay, apparently it's not fixed. Aaah well...the question still stands at any rate.

Ian Karraker

5:19 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

We are currently scheduled for April 13-15. Interested in composing one last time? I have a need!

MjB

1:42 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Sure, what's the project?

6:38 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

And thanks, I'll try to make it to a performance.

12:03 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Congratulations to everyone! Especially the seniors!

And as a reward:
http://www.atari.com/play/game/tempest

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home