Tuesday, April 05, 2011

We're Going Sailing!

Not really....here is the important information for tomorrow.

Plan for Wednesday:
Film to only show action in script, mariners running around in background
Shot Order:
1. Captain and Boatswains
2. Alonso Party, Boatswain
3. Boatswain, Sebastian, Antonio, Gonzalo, Mariners
4. Gonzalo, Sebastian, Antonio, Ferdinand
5. Captain (inside)
6. Establishing shots
For Blog:
Lights: Cody, Mikaela
Equipment: Jacob
Sound: Aurelie, Jillian
Costumes: Eliana
Producer: Lauran
Clapper: Amelia
Camera: Jacob, Nick


As soon as the Mariners arrive to school, come to my room.

Don’t just grab your costume. Go to Eliana.

NOTE: THE FOLLOWING IS A LIST OF ALL OF THE EQUIPMENT AND WHAT EACH INDIVIDUAL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR. PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!

Transportation

Emily – fan with cart
Bridgette – fan with cart
Zach – big tripod
Jacob – cyclops with cart
Jordan H- fog machine
Cole – two yellow work lights
Tyler – mic stands
Jake – two extension cords and one xlr cable
Cassie – two extension cords and one xlr cable
Becca- two extension cords and one xlr cable
Ryan – red work lights and one xlr cable
Tykia – one bucket and power strips
Hannah – two strobe lights
Chris and Jared – crane
Brian – one bucket and one extension cord
David – tripod 1
Evan – steady cam
Nic – Rebel, SX20is
Amelia – clapper and fog juice
Mr. Bair – Colossus and monitor
Mikaela – map
Eliana – bin of clothing
Sarah – bin of clothing
Madeleine – unnamed tripod
Jillian – ropes
Aurelie – spray bottles and SX10
Demi – umbrellas
Cody – ship
Kevin – fishing line and swords
Aaron – OSN camera bag

QUESTIONS?????

MjB


P.S. Nic typed this...blame him for typos...I copied and pasted!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sammy Flying High said...

Mr. Bair, I have my own camera which I will be bringing. Morgan asked me if I had extra fog juice and after investigating that, I do not. :(
Also, aside from my camera, am I responsible for anything tomorrow?

10:15 PM  
Blogger y2joey said...

Mr. Bair, I sent you a message on FB. What am I to do do before we go tomorrow? Do I have to fill any papers out with the school or anything like that?

11:22 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Mr. Bair,

Did you get my e-mail?

Ian

11:31 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

un-named tripod, huh? big responsibility.

12:55 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

It certainly is.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home