Thursday, March 31, 2011

Raindrops May Be Falling on Your Head

That's only if you don't know your lines. We will meet from 3:00-5:00 tomorrow to listen to your lines. I DO NOT need the Captain and/or Mariners/Boatswains. Please don't force me to replace you. Thanks.

MjB

6 Comments:

Blogger LeAnn said...

how about building

7:57 AM  
Blogger LeAnn said...

yet again this is mark google is still dumb

7:57 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

No Mark....thanks....we're going to avoid building today. I need to get some lumber. As you know, we don't have much to work with. Thanks Leann.

MjB

8:14 AM  
Blogger Sammy Flying High said...

Mark, have you tried logging out of "LeAnn"? and Logging into your account...?

11:34 AM  
Blogger Ian said...

Ummm....I finished the song last night. Do you still need it?

12:53 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yes...this post refers to a different song! Sorry to alarm you!

MjB

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home