Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Last Hurrah


Yes, it is the final chance of the year, and in some cases, the careers of our students, to show their skills to the world. Here is the schedule for this Saturday:

11:00 Arrival time for painting the stage black and constructing the puppet stage correctly. There will also be a prop room final cleaning. Feel free to join us Drama II.

1:00 Puppet show rehearsals using the puppet stage. We will have microphones in place, and you'll get a full chance to rehearse.


3:00 Puppet Shows for the public. It's free. It's fun, and yes, we give you cookies and milk!

4:00-7:00 Preparation time for the Film Festival.


7:00-10:00 + We will show our films, and YES, "A Christmas Carol" will finally be viewed. Expect it around 9:00 PM. It appears to be a little over an hour. We'll know more tomorrow.

10:00-11:00 A SPECIAL BONUS for those who want to see one more live theater piece on stage before they graduate. It's a surprise. Don't ask.

MjB

P.S. To my lovely first period, but mainly, to my fourth period. You left me the absolute worst messes today. In fact, both classes have left me awful messes this week. If you want your puppet shows and film festival, you will arrive in my room tomorrow by 8:30 for cleaning and repentance. There is only so many glasses of milk next to computers I can take. Who gave you permission to take my cups, by the way? Anger....not the way to end a "working relationship."

8 Comments:

Blogger The artist formerly known as Cole said...

Live action, but no practices that I know of...hmmmmm I think I've got this one figured out Mr. Bair.

Oh and my boss called me today, apparently I don't have work Saturday, so if anyone needs any help with anything, just let me know!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

At some point on Saturday I have to go to a family thing. Yes- a painful family thing. So I guess that'll be sometime between 4 and 7.

8:51 PM  
Blogger zoe said...

Me and Mariah would be glad to come in and help...but we are in the Memorial Day Parade. we are looking foreword to film fest though! :)

8:51 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

I AM SO EXCITED FOR EVERYTHING, AND CAN I CLEAN THE BRIDGE/CATWALK AREA SATURDAY DURING STAGE PAINTING? And I'll be in tomorrow morning to render more, maybe edit until first period starts and make sure I didn't leave a mess anywhere. yep! :D

8:52 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

THE MESS IS IN MY ROOM!!!!

MjB

9:07 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

Yes, and I'm going to make sure none of it was me...so I'll be in tomorrow morning...along with the rendering thing. yeah...

9:13 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

I shall clean!

9:15 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Is it possible if I could say something to the seniors at the end of this?

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home