Singing in the Rain...
I hope you enjoyed your promenade. For those who didn't go, you are so wise. I went to three proms, and I enjoyed none of them. Getting dressed up and all is great, but as far as I'm concerned, the prom should go the way of pep rallies....right back to 1955! OK...I sound like a little rain cloud. It's just some late night ramblings.
Well, I have decided to spend some time with my sons tomorrow at BHS from approximately 3:00-7:00 or 8:00. If you want to paint during that time, feel free. I'll be there anyway enjoying the afternoon with my kids. That includes you!
MjB
Well, I have decided to spend some time with my sons tomorrow at BHS from approximately 3:00-7:00 or 8:00. If you want to paint during that time, feel free. I'll be there anyway enjoying the afternoon with my kids. That includes you!
MjB

7 Comments:
Probably won't be there, but what else is new? I'll try. We're just up to the fire and adding some wall decorations to the cell, as far as I know.
So right about prom, but you know why I agree. xD
Because you're smart!
MjB
I might show up at some point, but then again I probably won't because it's around 3 AM right now.
I'm missing the correlation Madeleine....
MjB
I am happy to see that you delayed your remonstrations about the prom till after the dance this year.
Oh no, he talked about it Friday XD
I have no idea what you're talking about....
MjB
Post a Comment
<< Home