Monday, May 02, 2011

OK...here is the latest....there was a major electrical interruption last night that was not related to us. I'm sure that several of you wondered that. Regardless, the problem did occur outside the auditorium, in the lot. No students are permitted here until power is restored. WE WILL REHEARSE here today one way or another. If I have to meet you in Shaffer Park, we will rehearse. I will repost shortly, but for now, keep checking this site for updates. DO NOT come to school right now!

MjB

5 Comments:

Blogger Cody James said...

ha...i did wonder that...stupid power outages....

9:22 AM  
Blogger TykiaSCurtis...Duhhh said...

This sounds cool to me mr.B doggg

9:32 AM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

dear trevin if you can see this i promise we will sell tickets together at lunch some day. some day.

otherwise, can do.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

ok got it

10:31 AM  
Blogger zoe said...

ok! :)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home