Monday, June 11, 2007

MONDAY, JUNE 11th

Hello....

I ill be at school today from 1:00-6:00. Unfortunately, I can't distribute the MUCH ADO DVD's because they are not finished. That's not Ana's fault. We've had troubles. For those who wanted to help clean, today's the day!!!! I'll post later when I know the end result of the DVD's.

MjB

P.S. Ana....I would like to render the file that "locked up", but I don't know which one it was or where it was located. Send an e-mail to BairMic@wcboe.k12.md.us I can't read comments on the BLOG using the Board's server.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brennan said...

Did you get my email?

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww mr. bair your post didnt appear until this morning on my very dumb computer, which makes me sad because i wanted to help. So let me know if there is another time you will need it :)

Happy summer everyone

8:28 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Beth,

Fear not....I still have to file and burn discs. I would never refuse help with either! I'll post.

MjB

10:45 AM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Did you get my email?

10:54 AM  
Blogger julia said...

On behalf of the Vaudeville performers currently performing at the Cultural Arts Center in Frederick, I'm looking for someone to run the sound board at the Cultural Arts Center on Friday and Saturday all day. You don't need to know how to use the soundboard, they'll show you. I can give you directions and more information and whatnot.

Pleaaaase contact me if you're interested and able to do this. If you have my number call it. If you don't, just reply to this comment and let me know if you can.

1:01 PM  
Blogger E_to_the_mily said...

i miss everyone already, and i havent been on in a while so its late, but thank you so much!!

i love you guys and spending all my free time with you, but, hey, now i have to get a dreaded j-o-b so i wont see most of you until late summer.

have a wonderful break and stay safe, sane, and happy!

<3 Emily

2:18 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Where's the dreaded j-o-b?
Mine's at a live in summer camp.

2:08 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Mr. Bair, I sent you another email from my new McDaniel account. Did you get it? It contained a few questions about "Pete."

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home