Wednesday, November 28, 2007

IF YOU ARE GOING ON A FIELD TRIP TOMORROW...

Go to bhsgirlsacademy.blogspot.com The details you need are there!

MjB

11 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

We can bring our own food, correct? I need to talk to you... aaaggghhhhhh... and apologize or something....

7:59 PM  
Blogger Britt Green said...

Yeah, can we bring our own food? And if not, how much should we plan to bring?

8:39 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

You can bring your own food.

MjB

9:13 PM  
Blogger Britt Green said...

Also, are we permitted to go to our lockers before school as well? And in regards to my earlier post, that would be "how much MONEY should we plan to bring?"

9:14 PM  
Blogger Britt Green said...

That was creepy Ha ha What about lockers beforehand?

9:15 PM  
Blogger Britt Green said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I have it.

MjB

11:16 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

How was the field trip?

5:02 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

So Mr. Bair, How was lunch?

Rossen :)

5:25 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Lunch was swell. Your brother should learn to say "Hi!"

MjB

6:15 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

Yeah, he came home and told me all about it. I will have to have a talk with him about saying "Hi" to people. He isn't as friendly as I am.

Rossen

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home