Saturday, November 10, 2007

LINES!!! LINES!!!!! LINES!!!!

OK...today wasn't as encouraging. We must get these line memorized now!!! Tell me that you're doing that over the weekend. Yes?

MjB

P.S. I'm really worried about the length of Act I.

16 Comments:

Blogger bethee said...

lines for act one will be down by monday!!!!!! Sorry :-(

9:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will try to have act one lines down my Monday. um...did you say that you were going to give us a schedule Monday? I think you did, but I forget.

Have a nice weekend with your family! Hope you don't freeze while golfing. haha

10:28 AM  
Blogger Britt Green said...

I will do my absolute best. I'll be at soccer all day Sat then Sunday I should be able to work on them. Have a good weekend!

3:41 PM  
Blogger julia said...

Mr. Bair, you got the information you needed, correct?

Are we going to cut the French guy? I love him...

4:18 PM  
Blogger Britt Green said...

Don't cut Victor!!!! He is amazing!!!!!!!!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

If you want to shorten act 1 Bair, cutting victor would honestly be the best way to do it (but I'm sure youre probably already aware). If you're pondering cutting him, I'd say go ahead and do so.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Is there a building day this Saturday? 'Cause I will be in town and I want to come visit and help!
~Michelle

11:46 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

If there is, what time is it?

11:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok, I lied, my lines aren't actually down the whole way...did they need to be? I'll ask someone today.

7:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations everyone on the parts. I'll be home to see the show, and can't wait! Good luck until than.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

birky,
there is a build day this saturday. The time has yet to be announced

7:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Katie,

do you know where the set of scrubs is in the prop room? I looked where people said they should be, in the "costume" section, but I didn't see them. Do you know where they are? Does anyone else?

9:18 PM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

Mandy,
i will bring some in for you k

9:47 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

thanks matthew...when the time is announced please post it! thanks!

10:08 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Senator Cavity and Maple Syrup Clinton! Do you need help with your lines?

5:21 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Who plays Lady Marker and Lady Baldy?

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home