READ CAREFULLY!
I need....
1. A painted stage by the end of tomorrow, or else. Someone could volunteer to stay after...yes?
2. Backdrops for all shows.
3. Kids for Thursday.
4. Concessions!!!!
5. "Murder is Fun" to be finished rehearsing by 5:00 tomorrow. I have to leave.
Word....you're on the chopping block folks. I smell freshmen.
MjB
1. A painted stage by the end of tomorrow, or else. Someone could volunteer to stay after...yes?
2. Backdrops for all shows.
3. Kids for Thursday.
4. Concessions!!!!
5. "Murder is Fun" to be finished rehearsing by 5:00 tomorrow. I have to leave.
Word....you're on the chopping block folks. I smell freshmen.
MjB

5 Comments:
I have the FIRST Comment!! Let's pause to observe a moment of silence...
Ok.
It's at Thursday, starts at 6:00, we should get there at 5:00, when does it end? My superiors need times...
Unlike three-quarters of this class, I don't live next door to the school.
We'll be finished by 7:00.
MjB
Chris? I wouldn't sound so enthusiastic if I were you. That post was in Bair's "ominous" tone.
Post a Comment
<< Home