BACK TO SCHOOL...
Hello....
Today is always an exciting and depressing day. I'm back to school. To everyone who wrote about a good time to visit, DON'T COME TOMORROW! Visit Friday afternoon after 2:00 p.m. please. To everyone who asked about wanting to file....shoot me an e-mail at school tomorrow. I'll be looking for help on Friday, but I don't know when as of this moment. See you soon.
MjB

27 Comments:
I'm interested in helping tomorrow. I'll send you an e~mail.
Mr. Bair,
I am posting on behalf of Beth. She would like me to tell you that she would love to come in and help you tomorrow, but that her e~mail and blog account aren't working. I guess if you posted here she would get it.
OH WAIT!!!! Can you go front to school? hahaha...I couldn't resist.
It's me....I could use help between 1:00-4:00 or whatever space in there you can afford. Thanks. Filing...
MjB
I am interested in helping, but i just had my wisdom teeth out yesterday, and am both in pain and on some interesting painkillers that would make it kind of difficult/illegal to drive there.
If anyone would like to go to a fun party, I am having a back to school/bit of filming party this monday! (I think) Luckily the filming just consist of me filming people having fun in camp-like ways such as playing volleyball and hanging out and such, so it will certainly be an easy fun. Shoot me an email if your interested at QOTSA7777@aol.com
ok, I think I should be able to come at some point in there.
If we can't come in today, when is the best time next week? (Or even after that, if that's better.)
Adam
Mr. Bair, I was wondering if you could post about Tuesday's times as soon as you know, so I can let my mom know when I want to be there because she'll be at work, and I'll be home without a ride. Anyway, yeah, just a reminder. Thanks.
Corneliatron 5 got in another film festival! I'm not sure the details yet, but I was accepted into the rouge independent film festival in Oregon. Heres a link to the site of the fest if anyone is interested.
http://www.rogueindependentfilmfestival.org/
Party tommorow! Noon! Filming! Fun! Food! Party! AH!!! My house! QOTSA7777@aol.com for more info! the more the merrier, school starts too soon to not party the last few days. We have A Wii with mario party!
Mandy and anyone else...
I will be available in my room for work from 1:00-4:00. However, I must leave at 4:00.
MjB
thank you.
I'm not in school yet, haha. I leave on Saturday. Have a great school year everybody! >:)
PS. Now I hate Google
I'm settled in college and finally have internet access. Have a good year, all you little high schoolians! P.S. cinematography students, how did putting the computers together go?
Thanks for the HD card Will! It's now in the computer, it's not installed yet, so I don't knaw waht it does, but thank you in advance. haha
Hi everyone just saying that I got to school alright and have started the second week of classes and havent died or anything. Have fun everyone! Renata
Hi. It's been awhile since I've posted here, hasn't it?
That play we read today - the delightfully titled "Murder Is Fun" - who wrote it?
I think Murder Is Fun is going to be our next play... I mean, last year we read The Curious Savage for our Reader's Theater and it ended up being the play we did. And the teacher said, "you can sit in the chair, but you have to be a director". I know where this is leading...
Chris is the Svengali of our time. However, MURDER IS FUN will not be the play that Drama II-V will perform.
MjB
Isn't "Murder is Fun" a one-act?
Ok. But who's Svengali?
Wait...how do I manipulate people with evil intent? And who wrote Murder Is Fun?
i don't like being associated with evil hypnotists...
It's the one Drama 1 performs, isn't it?
Murder is Fun is written by Catherine Blankenship.
Post a Comment
<< Home