Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A New Day is Dawning....


Well....I either entitle it that or...."Out with the Old, and in with the New." Either way, we're on the verge of a new day, and unlike most years, I'm actually not stressed about that. I'm excited. After visiting school today, I received some new exciting news....

WE HAVE A NEW LIGHTING BOARD!!!!

Now, it's not exactly what I wanted, but it's a major upgrade to the old one. It is programmable, and it does have a computer interface. That's a step in the right direction. I'm not sure who paid for it, whether or not we need to help pay for it. We'll see. I brought the manual home, and yes, everyone will be receiving brand new lighting board training! Yay!!!

Otherwise, the LCD was mounted today, and I have new whiteboards. These are actual whiteboards that will erase. I'm trying to learn the total "ins" and "outs" of Vegas, but I'm not as close as I would like to be. I'll get there.

If you didn't hear, my computer at home went kaput; therefore, I have lost all e-mail addresses. Please send me an e-mail soon so that I have your address again. I am, hopefully, on the verge of changing providers again. I'll let you know.

Otherwise, I plan on making myself scarce for the next week or so. However, I am still hoping to spend a day at school filing. I will post a date. For those of you with unfinished business, watch the BLOG. See you soon.....

MjB

14 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

I have no idea what to say...programmable...new... if only we could rewire...

11:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sounds exciting! Hope the school year goes well, as well as hope to catch you before I head off, but thats september 6th, so I've got somet time. Hope all is well.

2:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome! not going to lie, that's pretty cool. Are we getting new seats this year too? I thought I heard someone say something about it...maybe not...I don't know. Wow, a new lighting board, this is pretty cool. haha

10:33 AM  
Blogger kdawg_izzle said...

MR. BAIR!!!

I'm goin to college...
I know, I know. It's sad, but we'll get through this...I promise.
Good luck with the new school year!

GOOD LUCK with school, everyone!
I'm gonna come back, with Rachel, so you best be on your best behavior. Yeah, that's right.

Peace Easy Yo.

11:19 PM  
Blogger rossen said...

School is just around the corner! I can't believe I am a college student now. I is going to be so weird not having to come to drama class:( But I will be back to visit. I miss you all and hope your last few weeks of summer is a blast.

Much Love
Rossen

7:31 PM  
Blogger sara said...

What will happen to the old lightning board?

8:05 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

The old lighting board will be retained for emergency purposes.

MjB

10:49 PM  
Blogger julia said...

Lightning board... now there's something I wish we had in Drama...

10:15 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Yes Julia, a lightning board would be cool...

10:53 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

freakin sweet, a piece of modern equipment in the auditorium.

and for anybody who cares, Im having a Birthday Bonfire party this friday on the 17th. 6:00 to 11:30.
RSVP me please if you can come or need directions

2:10 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

So, I guess the computer going kaput means you did not get my email about the emachine? No biggie. I'll shoot you another one. Great to hear about the lighting board!

3:11 PM  
Blogger Devon said...

.... I have one thing to say and I will try to say it in a calm and orderly way.... LIGHTING BOARD!!!! YAY!!!!.... okay I'm done.

4:43 PM  
Blogger bethee said...

HEYYYYYYYY EVERYONEEEEEEE so i finally took two seconds to create a google account so i can finally post comments... so yeah Mr. Bair let me know if you need any filers in the next week before school!!

YAY lighting boardddddddddddddd this is gonna be a GRRRRRREAT year haha

7:52 PM  
Blogger jbrinke said...

... I'll be the geek.
What's the new board?

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home