Friday, September 28, 2007

Murder is Fun! Cast List and Information!

MURDER IS FUN!

CAST

Captain Brown.............................................TJ Curtis
Professional Man........................................Jackie Reese
Artistic Woman........................................Lauren Miller
Timid Soul.................................................Krissy Peck
Managing Wife..........................................Brittany Green
Business Man............................................Wyatt Burtner
Myrtle....................................................Devon Emanuelson
Audrey Clark............................................Brianna Miller
Tony Clark...............................................David Lehman
Julia Clark...............................................Alexie Flook
Jay Sampson..........................................Matt Johnson
Ellita Jorgenson....................................Beth Stranathan
Alfred Clar..............................................Joe Richards
Doctor.....................................................Kyle Gallienne

The first rehearsal is Monday, October 1st, in the auditorium, until 5:30. All are required to be present. Rehearsal schedules are available in Mr. Bair's room.

Julia

28 Comments:

Blogger rossen said...

I AM THE FIRST TO COMMENT!!!! This has not happened to me in a while! Let me take a moment to enjoy this.................

Ok...
Congratulations to all of you I am so proud.I will come to see this play and will try to stop in to visit at practices. I would not miss it for the world. Hope all is going well.

Rossen
:)

3:39 PM  
Blogger bethee said...

im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty much!!!!! hahaha

9:16 PM  
Blogger bethee said...

mr. bair i e-mailed you but my e-mail is rather funky... did you happen to get it?

9:55 AM  
Blogger bethee said...

oh yeah and congrates everyone on your parts... im pretty ecitedddd

9:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Everyone! The Toby's trip has the interest of 21 people so far. I was wondering if there was anyone else that wanted to go but didn't get to tell me. This also goes out to alunies. Drama is trying to go to Toby's dinner theatre in Columbia on October 26 to see "Titanic". We would leave the school probably around 5 pm and get back between 12-1 am. Tickets will be about $40 and this includes your meal, dessert, and transportation. Parents are also needed as chaperones. Anyone else who is interested, please let me know! thanks.

p.s. Mr. Bair, will you take care of getting a bus for us?

11:09 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

I will once you have an actual number that won't change. That determines the total cost of the trip. OK?

MjB

12:42 PM  
Blogger relmmagus said...

id like to go if i can, though ill have to get back to you after i see if anythings goin on then

1:05 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hey everybody!
When's the performance so I can come home and see it?
~Birky

2:32 PM  
Blogger sara said...

October 19.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok Mr. Bair, thank you.

5:53 PM  
Blogger eric said...

Whooo a big "knock 'em dead tiger" to everybody involved in the play, I can't wait, man I miss those days...

4:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I just watched Birth of A Nation for film school. Wow. I feel like a bit of a worse person.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

and 10,000 congratulations to those who got parts! Good luck!

9:54 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Yawn........

10:07 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Huh? Eh? What? 1 am? Snooze....

10:09 PM  
Blogger monkeyshine89 said...

yay for everyone!
Julia, I'd love to help you out. I'd more then love it. I can stay after school for a few on Monday and talk about what you need.

11:11 PM  
Blogger aloraaa said...

Kyle Galienne is the doctor?!?!

Nohoooo way. =P

7:42 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

is there only 1 performance?

9:10 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Birth Of A Nation? Heh. Watch Triumph Of The Will and then see how dirty you feel.

9:23 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Who's heard of Spoders?

10:06 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Well, Chris, when you're good and tired and feel like your fingers will fall off if you have to correct one more typo, spoders are the little demons that sneak up on you and make you hit the "o" instead of the "i."

11:05 PM  
Blogger relmmagus said...

ha ha tired, no such thing my friend, no such thing, sleep exsists only in video games when you need to acvance the story or recover

12:44 AM  
Blogger loser_ryan said...

Hey, i was just wondering about something.

Isn't this the drama blog?

You know, just wondering.

Congrads(i like saying congrads)on everyone who earned a part.

-Ryan

1:13 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Spoders are separate from Spiders! I DON'T make typos!

7:34 AM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Ah, Ryan. Sooner or later, they all end up sounding like Mr. Bair . . .

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations guys, I wish I could make it for the show. Make sure to tape it!

2:13 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

There once was a boy named Pierre, who would only say:
"I don't care!"
Until he got eaten by a giant Spoder.
THE END

6:53 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

So the puppet show is this Thursday, and we should be there at 5?

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home