Friday, September 21, 2007

What Happened Today?

Colin was vomiting this morning, so Becky was unable to substitute. Who covered? What happened? What was accomplished? Is there anything I need to know. I will have sporadic Internet for the next day or two, but I'll check back.

MjB

34 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

today Mrs Ours covered for the first half of our class, Mrs Tailor covered the second half. I, personally, finished David and I's project and finally copied that dvd. haha. um...there were a few class projects being done. Overall, I think fourth period went ok.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to animation class, watched a movie called Living in Oblivion, and spent half an hour on Nero figuring out how to make a golf ball fall into the hole and then jump back out again.

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ran six miles for PT, did maintenance on a Humvee, worked on some security clearences, played around with an M4 and 9mm, and continued to uphold our nations freedom.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey Wally...nice to hear what you did.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alicia Thomas, Kelly Kendle and Emily Reese showed up about 3:00 and antagonized Mrs. Taylor.

Also, Mr. Bair, I left you a question on the film blog, if you get a chance to look at it.

5:52 PM  
Blogger monkeyshine89 said...

Wow, I'm the only one who responded from 3rd period drama, with any relevance.

We started making puppets. My group mostly finished three puppets, except for the hair, Sara couldn't find the correct yarn or something. I burned my hand several times and have a nasty blister on my thumb. Everyone was pretty much working the entire period, although I wished someone was there to show us how to make them, but we figured it out pretty well.

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:27 AM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I went to biology, wasted time, failed a calculus quiz, and ate dining hall food.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yeah...all of the alumni....funny....you guys kill me. Really...funny....


MjB

7:39 PM  
Blogger julia said...

Der Doodlesack!

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brennan, Caleb, here is the site with the pictures, but it is Eve of Battle as manipulated by Scott in photoshop, to fit the criteria of the project.

http://students.ithaca.edu/~slevere1/week03/lab03.html

9:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, and Caleb, that end part is html. The blog cut off the ending.

9:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

well it's good to know they're the ones killing you...and not us...and by that I mean me. haha.

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mandy, I think I've been killing Mr. Bair for 6 years now.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

It all started with the Baptist Girls.

MjB

10:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I thought it started over grammar lessons.

12:18 AM  
Blogger relmmagus said...

i wonder if gmail name works for this

3:15 AM  
Blogger relmmagus said...

haha, thats classy, it does, oh btw, its chris b, hows stuff goin?

3:15 AM  
Blogger relmmagus said...

oh, on that note, i have a new email, its Relmmagus@gmail.com, guess who finally got not dial up internet, ill give you a hint, me

3:16 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Who's c? Whoever you are, I'm happy that you've escaped dial-up internet.

7:23 AM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Smile Mr. Bair!
Somehow, "Brennan, you're killing me!" doesn't have quite the same effect from fifty miles away . . .

8:59 AM  
Blogger relmmagus said...

am secret agent sent from mother russia to steal the secrets from boonsboro high school, for to build windowless school of utmost security. just kidding its chris blickenstaff

12:01 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Didn't you have a different posting name before, Mister Secret-Agent-From-Mother-Russia?

7:39 PM  
Blogger relmmagus said...

yes... and i forgot the password

2:06 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Dude, I'm from mother Russia too! Except I was sent to steal the secrets of American royal family.

7:17 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

And I'm posing as a guy in a yacht who sips martinis and calls everyone "idiot".

7:18 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I remeber both Hamiltons covered for my class, but that's old news. I had mr. hamilton for 4th period though. He took us outside, to the forest behind the ayso soccer fields.

7:19 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Should I be in Murder Is Fun?

7:20 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I'm a hard-boiled egg!

7:20 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Yesterday was weird. I think I swallowed a spider last morning. Whenever I lied down, I had heartburn, but when I sat up, the heartburn disappeared. I also had stomachaches and a dry taste in my mouth. I drunk a lot of water. I woke up at 4:20 that day. I hope today is better.

7:33 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Helllooooooo?

7:10 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry to hear you swallowed a spoder, Chris.

7:38 AM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Spoder?

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home