Thursday, November 22, 2007

BUILDING DAY 2

I need a list of who is coming to building day, and I need to know who will be working on art. I have some real fears here....

MjB

17 Comments:

Blogger bethee said...

uhm im coming and my sister is coming for a bit... and shes really talented with ther artsy stuff... hand me a paintbrush and i can help too!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!

9:32 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I will be coming. I can paint if it's inside the lines, but as for the actual creating of the masterpiece, I think we all know that would not end well.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh yeah, Mr. Bair...my back is sore from throwing that ball...haha...I'm so out of shape.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

both my parents might be coming to do construction/ art. my mom is having wierd back problems though

10:07 AM  
Blogger julia said...

I'm coming on Saturday, and I'll do whatever you need me to.

10:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mr. Bair, my grandparents have two combination printer/scanner/copier but everything but the copier and possibly the scanner works. Would you possibly have any ideas on how to fix them, and if you do, would you be interested in keeping one for Drama, or yourself? Let me know at some point.

12:34 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Wait, when is building day? I'll help and do what I can.

2:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah i can come just tell me what u need!!!!

3:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am coming and I would love to help with art, however it has to be what Mandy said, inside the lines! But I can do whatever!
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!

4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Also, my mom is coming. I'm not sure if she'll be there in the beginning, but later during the day and she will be able to help with anything that needs to be done.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Devon said...

This is from Ryan because he has somehow managed to forget his password....



If you need an extra hand I'll be happy to help.

I showed my mom the Round Here video for the first time, and as I was watching it I was extremely proud of how everything turned out. It made me miss drama quite a bit, too. Hope everything is going well.

happy Thanksgiving,
Ryan

8:14 PM  
Blogger Devon said...

I will be there on saturday as well

8:14 PM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

i will be there on saturday but can only stay until like 5. i also can do what every you need done. currently i am going threw the makeup i would like to finish that but that is not on the top of the priority list so wat needs to be done let me know and i will do my best

9:02 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

I, too, would be willing to come and do whatever needs doing for a few hours. I need a starting time, though. I miss drama!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

I was originally planning on coming, but i just found out today that this saturday is the only day everyone else in my family is free for getting a christmas tree till 2 or 3 weeks later (my brothers schedule is weird). I might be able to stop by and help later on in the day if we get done quick enough, but im not sure what is supposed to be in store for the rest of the day after "tree hunting". Sorry if i cant make it, but I'll do my best to try for at least a little bit.

12:52 AM  
Blogger julia said...

ATTENTION ALL!

REHEARSAL AND BUILD DAY BEGINS TOMORROW AT ELEVEN A.M.!

TELL EVERYONE!

7:59 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

my parents cant come to help after all. I'll be there though

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home