An Ideal Postponement
Just think....if we had stuck to the schedule, tonight would have been the understudy performance. Except, it wouldn't have been because it would have been "snowed out." Furthermore, I couldn't have rescheduled it. Thus, everyone would be sad. Sometimes, you just have to allow the wind to blow where it will, and you must go with the flow. Yes?
MjB
MjB

18 Comments:
Very true, We are all dust in the wind, as Kansas once said.
"We cannot control the winds, but we can control our sails."
I've become a quote collector.
Everything is dust in the wind.... Did everyone enjoy the snow?
I was late today because the bus was late. I had a new bus driver, and it goes down country roads, and she didn't want to get stuck, so we went super-slow. Just if anyone wanted to know where I was...
I like the new intercom. I can actually hear what they're saying now! But I don't like the new bell. It sounds like my alarm clock. I also heard that they have to ring it manually. I guess no more "Bells are ringing on Teacher Days" scenarios. But apparently at Tech High, the bell goes "Meeep!!"
When wiping my shoes on inside mats, an area I almost always forget is the sides of my shoes. Soles are good. I think I got it though.
Ummm...I was wrong about the snow, but I know why.
MjB
Clever play on words, Bair. I love you =)
Quotations Brennan, quotations!!
hehe...I like collecting them too.
Really? Me too!
So, I was going to be a smart butt and say "Can you be snowed IN?" And uhhhh... then I realized you can be snowed in...
My sincere apologies for upsetting your delicate grammer sensibilities, Mandy. :)
This has to be the only blog in the world where one can get yelled at for saying "quotes" instead of "quotations."
Actually Kristen, you would be reprimanded on any of my blogs, especially considering the fact that Mandy haunts them all. However, I would like to tell you that I'm just grateful that you're staying in touch. I would never correct you...
MjB
It's snowed in St. Mary's, too. Everything is more beautiful seen through a curtain of falling snow.
No, but, I'm really excited that the play was pushed back. I really can't wait to see everything come together for you guys.
Peace, holla!
John
I hope you get some sleep today, Mr. Bair!
I'm awake. Thus, I slept about eight hours. That's two nights for me!
MjB
Wednesday morning I had a dream that I was in my 4th period class. Someone had music on and the teacher said "Turn it off" but the student wouldn't. Ironically, I didn't have 4th period yesterday.
Who said that quote?
Hey Mr. Bair,
I posted this on the last blog but I suppose it got lost in the 40 comments.
When would be a good time to visit/help out?
Thanks,
Ana
hehe...it's true, I go to pretty much every blog...I have no life. Anyway, I only correct people's grammar so they can know for the future, and then correct other people when they hear/see it, and know the joy that I do in correcting others. haha!
I think I might have a problem...
Post a Comment
<< Home