No, Rachael. We will choose on Friday. I'm working on the plan for tomorrow as I type. You will most likely have time to work or read on your own. However, I'll try to provide some form of dramatic entertainment.
Ummmm.....it's probably OK. I remember people having them last time. However, you should know that we are under the guidelines of the school while on the trip. That's my official position.
16 Comments:
Oh how I do love Alice in Wonderland. I love it almost as much as Drama Productions taking flight.
call me and wake me up! =]
301-432-3932
i don't wanna miss the bus
do you know of anything specific the people who aren't going will be doing?
are we supposed to be choosing a committee to belong to?
I can't wait.
And was I as loud as you wanted me to be?
No, Rachael. We will choose on Friday. I'm working on the plan for tomorrow as I type. You will most likely have time to work or read on your own. However, I'll try to provide some form of dramatic entertainment.
MjB
Hello
uhm, Mr. Bair, what are your thoughts on cell phones, i-pods/electronics and purses?? ( for tomorrow of course )
Ummmm.....it's probably OK. I remember people having them last time. However, you should know that we are under the guidelines of the school while on the trip. That's my official position.
MjB
Okay, Thank you.
we'll be there!
K, thanks
This comment has been removed by the author.
What time will orientation be ending tomorrow?
Nevermind.
I found it.
>.<
so uhm. all in all...i dont get macbeth but otherwise it was pretty remotely entertaining...for shakespeare. *giggles*
I GET A DRAMA BABY TOMORROW.
ok so maybe im a little excited. =]
Am I welcome?
What time should I be picked up tomorrow?
Post a Comment
<< Home