Monday, January 21, 2008

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I'm just now returning from my three day hiatus from Boonsboro High School, and I see a missed a party. Sorry..... Anyway, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning at 8:15, so I probably won't arrive at school until 9:30 or so. If you know anyone in Cinematography, please pass this message to them. I'll see you when I get there.

MjB

P.S. Thanks for the invitation Beth!

21 Comments:

Blogger sara said...

Will we be moving furniture today, if so, what time?

11:10 AM  
Blogger bethee said...

no problem!!! and i second saras question!!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Mr bair,

I just made my own blog for the movie Im making this semester. Is there any way you could put a link to it on here

5:39 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Its at Mattsfilm.blogspot.com

9:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Alas, I am so out of the loop. How did the play go? There seems to be no post indicating that it did indeed go, but I assume it did if everyones writing up thank you notes.

Hope all is well, I apologize again for my rare contact, they push us hard down here.

Also, an interesting tidbit i found out down here, if anyone is looking to go to college for acting, NCSA has the highest percentage of working actors out of any conservatory in the country. Check it out, its an amazing school.

Hope all is well with everyone, good luck!

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Will! And I think it is safe to say the play did indeed go well!

4:37 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Mr. Bair

If you are staying after school next wednesday, would it be possible for me to use the auditorium for tryouts? I need to know in order to get the paper to whomever tommorrow

5:25 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Next Wednesday???? This Wednesday? What date?

MjB

P.S. Will...good to hear from you....go back a few posts...it's definitely there.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

sorry, the 6th of february. Im not exactly sure how long it will take. There are many who want to be in it.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

MR. BAIR!!! Hope you feel better!

10:33 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Today's the 50th anniversary of LEGOS!

11:14 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I just wanted to say that I really appreciated the thank you card I recieved :)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do we have any idea yet when the film festival will be?

6:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know there is a drama class this semester, yet there are no new posts. What's going on down there?

3:04 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Yes, me too!

5:16 PM  
Blogger julia said...

Mr. Bair, please don't abandon the blog!

We still exist, Scott, and we're working on a film project using a scene from Twelve Angry Men. The focus of the project is on cinematography quality and acting quality.

How's this semester up at Ithaca for you?

5:22 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

corrextion. it is based on acting quality and editting quality.
If it were cinematography quality I would be using far more moving shots, but with 6 people playing twelve...

6:50 PM  
Blogger julia said...

I have a spelling correction for you, Matt. Look, I already made it. =)

7:47 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

oh yes, the x is next to the c. thats still a cool way to spell it

9:14 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

the cast is posted on my blog- mattsfilm.blogspot.com

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home