Monday, December 17, 2007

SCHEDULE FOR THE REST OF 2007

Hello,

Here is the schedule for the rest of this year. We are in dire need of two good rehearsals this week. Please don't miss, and come with the intention of working hard.

WEDNESDAY: Principles and Understudies.
THURSDAY: Everyone with a speaking part.

DECEMBER 27: We will rehearse and build. Free your calendar!!!! Times TBA.

Sara Holder....YOU MUST FORCE ME TO SEND THE PROGRAM TO THE BOARD!!!! Also, call T.J. and find out where he was on Friday. Thanks.

MjB


P.S. I also need someone to run the soundboard during the chorus concert tomorrow night. Devon will work the lights. Please post.

13 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Thursday it is :D

8:34 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Ok. This is good, because I almost stayed after school today. Now I know. And knowing is half the battle.

There is a problem on Dec 27. I have an eye exam scheduled for 3:15. I could reschedule it, but I would need to know exactly when it begins.

9:00 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I believe I also have a dentist appointment this Wednesday. But I'll be back in time for practice.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok, I'll try to get off work for the 27, but I'll have to leave a little before 5 this Thursday.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

You'll be finished by then Chris, unless building is important to you.

MjB

9:55 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

You'll be finished by then Mandy.

MjB

9:55 PM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

ok i need to know the times on the 27 cuz there things i cant get out of that day so if its in the morning i am good but i mite have to leave early i have to talk to everyone to figure out what is going on that day. i am pretty sure that the morning is good for me i think it its after 2 ish i mite have to leave by then

8:51 AM  
Blogger julia said...

Ok.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Acting will be in the morning.

MjB

3:52 PM  
Blogger missford said...

I might still be in PA with my family on the 27th since I don't get a lot of time to spend with them.

I will come if I can, but I don't want to drive 2 hours to come here and 2 hours to go back there (especially not with holiday traffic and winter weather), nor do I want to stay here over the holiday break all alone, so I'm in a bit of a pickle.

But the bottom line is if you need me, I can be here. I just might be a bit of a grinch. ;)

4:14 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Miss Ford, the Grinch? It has a ring to it. It's no big deal. I tell everyone; it's Christmas. It's sacred. I wouldn't interfere with that. I'm interfering with mine because that's my choice. We are meeting tomorrow and Thursday.

MjB

4:19 PM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

Thank you Mr. Bair

8:52 AM  
Blogger relmmagus said...

How is everything, i would have offered to come in to do the sound board just to have something to do but i had my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday and was pretty much asleep or in pain because the meds take forever to kick in. also sorry for being behind but what show are you doing and when is it going to be performed? (its chris B, incase it doesnt show up as such)

9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home