Monday, February 11, 2008

THIS BLOG IS ALIVE AND KICKING!!!!


I've just taken a respite from it for awhile. I'm sorry. Last semester was just so busy, especially with three blogs to maintain. Now, I'm just trying to get my second wind. The Film Fest will be on February 29th at 7:30. All Cinematography students must sell 20 tickets at $5 a person, so be prepared for ticket bombardment soon. It will be a great night with some exciting projects to view. I hope to see everyone there. More details to follow.....

MjB

P.S. I've added Matt's Blog to this site. Sorry Matt...I forgot.

44 Comments:

Blogger julia said...

Thank you for the update.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

Thank you Mr. Bair

12:27 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I assume you will extend the date this for which project will be due?

4:21 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Obviously, the date will need to be modified. Thanks for the bread mix Cheyenne. It has made cold and rainy days much more pleasant.

MjB

P.S. I wish I had assigned that scene to Drama I.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am glad the blog is alive and kicking. Is there a show coming up?

8:31 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Happy Valentines Day!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Mr Bair;

will you be at school anytime monday? it appears i left the computer there in my hectic rush to finish the movie

5:45 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Mandy....you were supposed to tell me whether or not that cord worked....please....

MjB

7:44 PM  
Blogger monkeyshine89 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sorry, Mr. Bair, I didn't try to capture the video until this afternoon. I tried to do it and it didn't work. right now I'm using a usb to capture the video, so it's not Sony or the camera, it must be the cord. I even checked to make sure the firewire port of the computer was working and according to the device manager it is. I tried to call you but you didn't answer. if you have any suggestions then if you could call me that would be great. Thank you! sorry I didn't let you know sooner

1:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok, I have another problem. since the firewire won't work, I'm trying to use usb but it's not capturing the audio...if anyone has any suggestions and they could let me know, that would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

1:53 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

strangely enough, I think I have one of drama's firewires. It just appeared in my backpack for no apparent reason. I might be be at beths tomorrow if you want to get it then.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

That would be quite helpful Matt if I don't have this problem corrected by then, and I've tried a few different things and it's still not working. If you are over there, have Beth call or text me and I'll see if I can come get it. Thank you!

5:16 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Mandy,

I tried calling you. However, why don't you go to Devon's or Matt's and caputure, then burn the project to disc, and then, you can import it into your computer. Otherwise, I'll have to go to school tomorrow to get a cord. Wait....I'll see if I have one here.

MjB

8:53 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Is there any place online I could get the 12 angry men script. It appears I forgot to get one while I was there.

9:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, I didn't have my phone with me, I know, it's not often, but when I really need it, life just seems to work that way. Tomorrow I will try to get the cord from Matt and I can actually give him a copy of the script too, Jackie left her copy. If for some reason that doesn't work, I will try you approach, hopefully it's just the cord though. Thanks!

11:28 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Hello! So what's currently happening in the Drama Nation?

7:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

woo! Mr. Bair! I tested the fire wire that you told me to test and it did work. That would make the new cord bad, as far as I can tell. Also, I have them all in my bag to bring tomorrow. haha.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Love the cartoon!

11:54 PM  
Blogger julia said...

AaaggghhH!!!! I left the tripod in your room, Mr. Bair! What should I do if we don't have school tomorrow?

6:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

man...I forgot I needed a tripod...if we don't have school tomorrow, are you going to be at school any time this weekend? I also realized that green screen could be helpful...hehe

11:02 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Ummm....you kids could be in a bit of trouble this weekend. Obviously, in lieu of the events n Boonsboro and the weather, today is not looking good. I am out of town all day tomorrow. That leaves Sunday, and I couldn't possibly get there until 1:00 PM or so. I'll let you know if things change or some other crazy idea comes to me. Sorry......

MjB

10:02 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

you could try to find a blanket that could serve as a green screen.
and remember, you dont need green to do it. I have used black, white and the sky in some cases and they worked fine

11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was thinking about that Matt. I'll probably try it. thanks. Mr Bair, if you can't get into town, don't worry about it, I can make due. thanks!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Stop the presses....I think I will be able to be there at some point today. Please call. OK?

MjB

3:12 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Wow...Boonsboro's in the news...but not in the way we hope for. Is everyone all right?

10:58 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

They're saying nobody got hurt. I went downtown yesterday, and the fire really did a number on those buildings. The old hotel where it started is completely gutted, the little internet cafe that used to be next to it is a steaming pile of rubble, the next house over had the roof collapse, and the one after that sustained damage to the top floor. It's ugly, but the important thing is that everyone got out alright.

I picked a heck of a weekend to come home.

9:28 AM  
Blogger bethee said...

yeah the fire was devastating :-( we walked down early yesterday morning to see flames going crazy and glass being blown out... it was intense.

Mr. Bair do we have a new date for the film fest?????

5:01 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

and a due date for this project?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello everybody its me kodi. Sorry i havent been in contact recently its kinda hard keeping in contact and making stoyboards for video games at tech high. I just want to say hi and to see if thee is anything new in the world of drama.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I meant storyboards

10:34 PM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

i changed my first foset to day Mr. Bair!!! but i stunck at it. it started leacking all over everythin
oh how in the world do you get your ipod to unfreeze??

11:29 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

stick it in the microwave.

no, most good modern devices have a reset button on the side that can be pushed with a needle. That is IF Ipods are good

11:23 AM  
Blogger sara said...

As much as IPODS freak me out, they are the fruit (ha ha, get it?) of my main hombre's, Steve Jobs, mind. So they are deliciously good.

3:11 PM  
Blogger julia said...

Cheyenne, hold down the menu button and the circle button in the middle at the same time and it will reset.

10:13 PM  
Blogger julia said...

You won't lose music doing that, or you shouldn't.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

thanks guys that helps me a whole bunch! cuz my awnser to everything is to throw it lol so thank you

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm on the BLOG!!! (Random shrugs of my shoulders....)

Bri

2:20 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Anything can happen on a leap day...

4:59 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Hello all! (cyber high-fives Chris for noticing that it's "leap day")

9:50 PM  
Blogger loser_ryan said...

Hey kids, just a FYI for you, i went for a part in a play called "Six Characters in search of an author" and got a pretty big part. the show times are April 1oth-13th, and the 13th is a Sunday. Hope some people can make it.

11:33 PM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

most deff

4:51 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Where would this be, Ryan?

5:12 PM  
Blogger loser_ryan said...

At the Tatem arts center in Hood college.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home