Friday, December 05, 2008

TWO MORE NIGHTS!


In case some of you are visiting for the first time this week, we are performing "Lend Me a Tenor" on Friday and Saturday, and we have a Saturday matinee at 2:00, which occurred because of popular demand. Anyway, Friday's show will coincide with a one-act performance of "Life of the Party" at 6:30. On Saturday, you can see both of our one-act plays at 6:00 and 6:30, respectively. I hope to see you there!


MjB

9 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I'm so excited!!!

7:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhhh last night was so awesome!! Everyone did good in my opinion and i cant wait to see "lend me a tener"!!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Last night's performance was really good and funny, keep up the momentum guys.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Sorry I missed this one. Believe me, I'd much rather be there supporting the program than here studying for finals.
Peace!

11:10 PM  
Blogger ZeroAikido said...

Hey guys I know you saw me around for the early showing on Saturday really glad I saw it and at the same time it made me cry. Regardless of what your opinion was concerning your performance for "Lend Me A Tenor" you were amazing. I had gotten so used to the lifeless routine that I am working with at HCC that it almost brought me to tears watching your show.

10:15 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

So I heard you were talking about me in class today.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Chris,

It was nothing but nice things, and as long as Lexi is alive, she'll be talking about you. However, I promise you it was nothing bad.

MjB

9:48 PM  
Blogger why-at said...

Chris you are a beautiful person. The world has much to learn from you,my friend

2:35 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

Mr. Bair,

Could I teach my 3d class on thursday? I just made a large breakthrough.

If Yes, Then 3:45 in Bair's room: Joey, Jacob, Sarah, Rachel and Chris.

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home