Building Day II
Yes, there is a Building Day II. However, other than facing and a few odd jobs, it's really more of a painting and acting day. Here is the basic plan from my end:
1. Building from 9:00-1:00
2. Painting from 1:00-6:00
3. Acting from 1:00-6:00 based on who is there.
4. Technical elements all day.
I'll see you in the morning at the side door of the auditorium. Word from your sick teacher.
MjB
1. Building from 9:00-1:00
2. Painting from 1:00-6:00
3. Acting from 1:00-6:00 based on who is there.
4. Technical elements all day.
I'll see you in the morning at the side door of the auditorium. Word from your sick teacher.
MjB

12 Comments:
Haven't concluded if I'll show up or not, but from how you expressed it, doesn't seem like its too severe of a building day anyways.
Mr. Bair,
The lighting/sound crew mounted the speakers and daisy-chained them. However, we didn't run the chord to the lighting booth yet since you'd mentioned that we'd be doing that on Satuday and may need more hooks or something...
We also have a bucket of lightbulbs stored atop the wardrobe in the piano closet. We werent sure what to do with them.
I'll be there at 10 for rehearsal, and when rehearsal is over I will help with painting. Then at 3 I have to be on my way to flight lessons <3
I'm very excited to get a ton of stuff done tomorrow Mr. Bair!!!:D
Cole will be there from 9 until 12 acting, not sure if He'll be able to stay much later though it all depends on luck.(third person by the way)
I will be there from 9 until 1:15 or 1:30-ish. That is, working on whatever Mr. Kough tells me to until noon, and then helping with whatever else I can until I leave.
oh yeah and if you're sick Mr. Bair, I hope you feel better!
Also, if you meant sick as in demented then you are a very saucy boy Mr. Bair! but i doubt that you did.
ok i will be there from 10 to 6 i guess....thats what the blog says or i can stay as long as you need the help....
Will there be any work for alumni around Thanksgiving? I get home Tuesday, go back Sunday.
Hope you guys are getting some stuff done!!
I figure I can lend my moral support since I couldn't be there.
Go team!!
Ended up working in the woods and cutting down several trees for fire wood with my dad, sorry I didn't show despite saying I would last week. Hope you're feeling better too Bair, being sick is usually never fun.
Post a Comment
<< Home