Monday, October 20, 2008

Drama Momma Time....

On Wednesday, we will have the Drama I orientation. It is scheduled to begin at 3:45 and end at 5:15ish. If you want to participate, you need to let me know immediately. Also, if you need a map or clarification of anything on the map, come get one tomorrow.

MjB

P.S. Apparently, there has been a large amount of confusion about the current production. My third period is producing "Lend Me a Tenor" in the first week of December. The parts have already been casted, and we are planning on keeping almost all of the work in third period.

However, if you want to help with technical areas, specifically, lighting, sound, building, etc, let me know as soon as possible. If anyone in the program who is not involved in the production has any kind of directing aspirations, let me know. I might have an upcoming project for you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Brennan said...

Another year, another adoption process, and I'm not there:-(

Are any of the "drama babies" from my time even still around?

On a brighter note, it's great that we're (finally) doing "Lend Me a Tenor." Did you get the publisher issues from last time worked out? When's the production date? Lemme know if you need ushers/concessions/last minute stage hands.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

well...we'll always need concessions! haha.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

For the 5 of you this applys to:
3d class will be held again this thursday after school. Please come in and brush up a little since we haven't met in a few weeks.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

I am willing to do anything at all for the production.
Seriously.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Rockin' Reese said...

MR. BAIR!!!!
I missed you after school today, but i definitely want to be a drama parent, i would also like to be on the build/ stage crew for "Lend Me a Tenor" Please tell me what i must do!

(jacob)

5:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, that means the weekend of December 6? If so, that's pretty awesome, because then I can come home to see it.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get off work early enough tomorrow to help with orientation. I do however, REALLY want to help with building (and even stage crew if possible) for the production, despite not being available as much. Please give me the green light for either through here.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home