Tonight's the Night!!!!

The weather appears to be our best friend as well. I hope that you're calling everyone, especially the alumni, to attend. We have a great collection of projects to share. Please remember that I need the video folks by 5:00, concession folks by 6:00, and ushers and ticket sellers by 6:15. Mandy, please arrive by 5:30, if possible. Also, we need popcorn poppers!!!! Volunteers?
ALSO, IF YOU HAVE A SMALL TV WITH A COMPOSITE or S-VIDEO IN, COULD YOU POSSIBLY BRING IT BY 5:00?????
I look forward to seeing you tonight. Sell....sell....SELL!!!!!!! Bring your extra tickets with you.
MjB
P.S. Reminder: we're having some refreshments after school on Tuesday about 4:00 to celebrate the end of the year and to say "good bye" to some folks.

12 Comments:
Oh good, you posted! You sortve left when i tried asking you when you needed us at school (wasnt there at beginning of class), but i found bowie on your ipod, so i just went ahead and absorbed myself there.
Btw, whats your email mr. bair? I havnt had to use it in such a long time, im having trouble finding on my storage. Id figure "bair" would be in it, but i cant seem to find it. I have a (not so much personal, but private) question for you.
Kyle,
E-mail me at bairmic@wcboe.k12.md.us. I need to talk to you about an edit for the festival tonight. I need you to fix something. What time can you arrive?
MjB
I just wanted to congratulate all of the people who contributed to the films...though I came in late (just in time to see the Awesome film about TJ) the work was fantastic and I enjoyed every minute of it. ~Renata
Hey everyone out there who likes to edit movies! I found a site/program which enables you to edit a lightsaber. Supposedly it is easy to use Im going to try it out
It's at
lsmaker.uw.hu/page.php?main=lsmaker.html
Would anyone have the schools phone number?
Mr Bair?
301-766-8022.
MjB
so how about the weather on wensday after skool did anyone fly away i have the thing on film!!! it was amazing mom wouldnt let me go outside to get a better shot i was sad =( but still looks amazing sharpsburg was a mess!!! shingles came off our roof and a tree fell in my yard!!! it was AWESOME
Cheyenne
I wouldn't call that awesome
Yeah cheyenne, the winds measured at 80-100 miles per hour. That huricane force. There are HUNDREDS of trees down in my neighborhood. They just snapped clean in half. Now we will spend the next 3 months clearing it so there isn't a fire hazard.
Thanks Mr Bair
don't worry baby, I still think it was cool. :-)
Frightening yes....cool.....well....yes.
MjB
Thanx Momma and Mr. Bair. Matt =P lol jk jk. we have stuff to clean up to i am saying it would have been that much cooler with out all the damage duh =]
Post a Comment
<< Home