Friday, March 28, 2008

MAJOR DRAMA UPDATES....


Boonsboro High School presents "The Good Woman of Setzuan" on April 17, 18, and 19 at 7:30 PM. Tickets will be $7 for adults and $5 for students. Sorry....my costs are skyrocketing for this one. We will not change these dates under any circumstances that I can foresee. There is nowhere to move this show.

Furthermore, tomorrow is a building day, and it will be the only formal building day of this show. We will meet from 3:00-7:00. We have one major project to complete, and we have some painting to work on as well.

It is time for the Drama II-VII's to enter this fray. Beth is going to begin directing in earnest during class and eventually after school. She is ready. Julia, I am definitely ready for your help now. I have some actors who are need of your special touch. I will be your benevolent dictator from this point forward.

However, I did state, and I do repeat, I will replace you if you miss another rehearsal without prior consent from me. See you tomorrow.

MjB

7 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

yeees, i hunger for the building days. in the hallways when leaving school one of the earlier days this week, i crossed paths with jason and he showed me the plans he had sketched out, but also mentioned how he wont be able to be at this building day that long. i might be getting ahead of myself, but whose written/nonwritten plans are we going by?

8:53 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Jason and I have written plans. It's all good. Thanks.

MjB

9:10 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Darn it. I'll be out of town for the only building day. Oh well. I'll make sure to be home for the show.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

My mom might be able to come to help paint the signs. She has other things going on in the morning but hopefully that won't last too long

10:03 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Drama *Sevens*? (VII) We have some of those?

11:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yes, due to scheduling and being sneaky, Devon is a Drama VII.

12:45 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I am sorry that I could not stay after school today. I will be there tomorrow to help with rehearsals.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home