RETURN MY SCRIPTS TOMORROW!!!!

Everyone who is holding a script must return it tomorrow. You will be permitted to "rent" to own one starting tomorrow. That's right, you need to bring $10 for the script by Wednesday. However, it can merely be a loan. In other words, if you write in pencil, treat it well, erase when finished, your $10 will be returned to you. If you decide to highlight or mistreat it, then, you become the lucky owner of the script. For those of you in Drama I, most individuals just buy the script.
Also, I need everyone with a speaking part of more than five lines to attend a character rehearsal after school tomorrow until 5:00. In this rehearsal, we will define your character, decide what traits and qualities you need to establish, and we will determine due dates for your lines. Otherwise, principle characters will be necessary on Tuesday and Wednesday. Please post further questions.
MjB

8 Comments:
how will the sonds be done, or are you going to cut them?
Yeah, that is a good question, Matt.
You shouldn't cut the songs Mr. Bair!!!!!! I will help write the music; actually, i'd like to.
Also, if you find the time to, can you post the cast list? I don't know who is who and I can't remember for the life of me. haha.
Oooooo, i'm so excited.
mr bair, i dont know how many lines i have! when do i need to start staying after??? amanda stone
All will be revealed......you kids are too impatient.
MjB
P.S. Amanda, watch the BLOG.
You'll get a schedule this week.
MjB
Mr. Bair, I wish I could borrow your brain of infinite knowledge just for one day...
Patience, pah!
I would rent it, but you don't have anything large enough to store it....
MjB
:)
I found an interesting article concerning A STREETCAR NAMED DESIRE.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=87859194
On a different note, congratulations to all! Enjoy making the memories of your first production as I reminisce about mine...I feel old.
Post a Comment
<< Home