
The FILM FESTIVAL will be held on Saturday, May 31st at 7:00 p.m. Each member of the Cinematography class is responsible for selling 20 tickets to the event. Therefore, prepare for the barrage! It's a good time, and we have some amazing videos to view. I hope to see you there.
MjB
16 Comments:
okie dokie
Can't wait! There are indeed a lot of awesome movies to view!
any idea as to when said tickets will be in our hands to sell?
Hello,
"Said Tickets" should be in hand by the middle of next week.
MjB
woohoo! I will be home at that point. :) Who's wants to sell me a ticket? hehe.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
You can buy a ticket from me Michelle!!!!
can do, sarah.
if that's the case Sarah I get to sell Lori a ticket! mwhaha
I'll be home too. Let the hawking begin;)
alright! I can attend a drama event this year! Save me a ticket.
I should hopefully maybe be there..If I can leave the day school lets out, and drive like a maniac.
Mr. Bair, I'm going to be absent all of this coming Tuesday (tomorrow) because I will be on a field trip to/in DC. I meant to remind you on Friday, but then I realized "Oh yeah, he said he wouldn't be here".
Also, I kind of, might've hit a speed bump and crashed (violently) with the whole ticket selling scenario. The remaining tickets I had sort of met their demise in the washing machine by mistake in a pair of shorts. I would assume having them destroyed is alot better than having them lost since no random man or lady could find and use the destroyed tickets, but nonetheless, they cant exactly be sold destroyed either. Is it possible to get them replaced, despite the stupid mistake? Sorry for the inconvenience.
Kyle,
Yeah....laughing out loud.....I can give you new ones....still laughing. See you Wednesday.
MjB
I would buy a destroyed ticket.
Thanks Bair. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home