Sunday, April 06, 2008

Thanks to Everyone Who Helped....


Yesterday was a ridiculous long day, but we made such progress in all the technical areas that I have find myself tired, but hopeful. We have finished about 85% of the building. We have completed about 50% of the painting, and we blocked the scene from Hades. Furthermore, we had one seriously cool hockey game both early and late. Of course, the late game was a video game, but ask anyone....it was very cool.

Now, will the actors rise to the challenge. You're still the great unknown. You should also realize that there will be no harder process than the one that will unfold between Thursday of this week and next week. However, the sooner the building and art ends, the faster we can focus on acting and the sort. See you tomorrow.

MjB

P.S. If you didn't thank Mrs. Newton personally for lunch, make sure that you do, or at the very least, thank her through Mandy.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

MR. Bair,

I just wanted to tell you now before i forget, that i wont be at rehearsal on thursday due to an appointment of the dental variety. ill talk to you at school.

JACOB OUT!!!!!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mr. Bair,
I have to leave today at 5:45, and I would like to know what the schedule is for saturday. I understand that it starts at 1:00 until 6:00, but I was not sure about whether or not it has changed.

3:54 PM  
Blogger jason said...

what did u decide about the tree

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home