This site is designed for the past and present students of the finest Drama students in the world from Boonsboro, MD.
Monday, March 31, 2008
I'm Looking for One Good Man....Or Woman.....
I feel like a character in this play. Many people say, "I'll be the one." However, don't miss the premise of the story. We all have that angel/devil thing going on. Could I have an angel please?
hi everyone!!!! I miss you all!!! Sorry I have not stopped by for awhile. i have been busy with school. Mr. Bair i would be more then happy to play the part, but I don't think that is aloud. I miss the stage...really I do!!!!
Hey, mr Bair and my drama family. I've missed you guys! This sickness is brutal! guh. But i shall be in tomarrow no if ands or buts theres still alot of work to be done!
Grr i hate being sick. Hope everyones been working hard & ill see you tomarrow!
8 Comments:
thanks to the graphic Mr. Bair =]
hi everyone!!!! I miss you all!!! Sorry I have not stopped by for awhile. i have been busy with school. Mr. Bair i would be more then happy to play the part, but I don't think that is aloud. I miss the stage...really I do!!!!
Amanda...you would be allowed, and I really might need you.
MjB
P.S. We miss you and the Captain!
Bair, have you already done build day? I will tell Dad you miss him!! Just let me know if you need me and I'll be there!
build day is all this saturday, 8-8but the first half will be spent mostly on acting.
Mr. Bair,
Have you officially extended rehearsal time to 6:15?
Not yet, and I haven't finalized the schedule for Saturday either. However, I'll be doing that tomorrow. Thanks.
MjB
Hey, mr Bair and my drama family.
I've missed you guys! This sickness is brutal! guh. But i shall be in tomarrow no if ands or buts theres still alot of work to be done!
Grr i hate being sick. Hope everyones been working hard & ill see you tomarrow!
I am staying after school tomorrow. Jessie, I hope you feel better soon! I can't stand being sick either.
Tomorrow is Friday!
Post a Comment
<< Home