Friday, April 04, 2008

BUILDING DAY II

OK....here is the rehearsal schedule for tomorrow....


8:30-10:00 Anyone associated with any Tobacco Shop scene

10:00-11:30-Three gods, Shen Te, Wong

11:30-1:00--Yang Sun, Mom, and Shen Te's

1:00-2:00--Lunch

2:00-8:00--Building and Painting

Please let me know what is occurring with you.

MjB

6 Comments:

Blogger kristinaseat91 said...

Mr. Bair, I'm sorry that i didn't talk to you today about not being on the rehearsal. I didn't feel very good so i went home when Rachel did. I had a headache and i've been sick the whole week so i wanted to take a day off and be healthy for tomorrow because we have a lot of work to do. Again i'm sorry.

love,
Kristina Ĺ eat

7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mr. Bair
I wont be able to come on saturday for two reasons.
1. my little brother has a chess tournament at 8:30 AM-???
2. my mother has a tournament to go to as well around 3:30 PM

Im soo sorry

8:00 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

do you need a ride, caus that can be arranged.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I will definitely be there from 8:30 until 10, past that I do not know.

12:07 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yes Kodi. If that's the issue, let us know.

MjB

12:17 AM  
Blogger sara said...

Apparently I am to be "Spring Cleaning" but I hopefully will appear sometime during the Building Process!

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home