Thursday, April 10, 2008

One Week Until We Open.....


Yes, that's reality. We'll make it....somehow. The technical rehearsal went very well. Lexi had great luck at the costume shop. I managed to "unfreeze" the projector. Another god is finished. It's moving in the right direction. However, there are still many mountains to move.

Now, it's time for a schedule update. Please read the following carefully:

1. Tomorrow's rehearsal is from 3:45-7:00. We will go through the show without stopping. I WILL NOT STOP. If you forget a line, someone must cover it. We will get through this show once.

2. Saturday's schedule is a bit more complex. The technical folks will arrive at 9:00 AM. We will tape marks, run technical cues, and clarify locations of everything.

3. Actors will arrive at 12:00, and they must be in costume and on the apron by 12:30. If I am missing anyone on Saturday without prior permission, I am going home.

4. The technical folks will eat lunch from 12:00-1:00, and then, we'll run the show with technical cues from 1:00-4:00, at which point, the technical folks will be excused for the day.

5. Actors will rehearse from 4:00-6:00, and then we will have a serious discussion from 6:00-6:30. You will be dismissed at 6:30 if you follow directions.

6. If you're interested in painting, I'm more than likely staying late tomorrow. If you're crazy like me, it will be a nice time to paint. (NOTE: I won't know until tomorrow whether or not that will occur.)

7. On Monday, you will be staying until 8:00.

8. On Tuesday, you will stay until 9:00 (We'll discuss food at some point on Monday.)

9. On Wednesday, we'll stay until 7:00 at the latest. It depends on how it goes on Monday and Tuesday.

10. I still only have three shows scheduled, but I'm still searching for a fourth. Hang in there.

MjB

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thank you for clarifying everything. It's so much easier to make plans when I know everything that's going on. Thanks!

9:28 PM  
Blogger jason said...

in case u dont look on the other one ill ask here as well
what do you decide about the tree

10:01 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

We'll use your branch.

MjB

10:18 PM  
Blogger Sheedy-Beef said...

when are we going to do the make up in rehearsals?

11:31 PM  
Blogger jbrinke said...

What time is the Saturday show?

8:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

the saturday show is at 7:30, as are the shows on thursday and friday

12:17 AM  
Blogger aLycia said...

Uh... no new posties.
I guess you're still writing it. Which means: I'm going to bed.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Could you invite another high school for a fourth performance if the middle school doesn't come?

11:05 AM  
Blogger sara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:18 AM  
Blogger sara said...

Questions for the show:
Do we need boxes for props?
Should I bring a cooler for the second round of ice?
What should I bring for concessions?
OK...I think that is it for now.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i have a sake set and a large caligraphy brush that i am going to bring in if needed.


-jackie

12:20 PM  
Blogger jason said...

my speech never got reviewed last night when can i get that done and with who

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home