TOBY'S

Mandy is working on a trip to Toby's in Baltimore to see "Phantom of the Opera." We are predicting ticket costs to be somewhere in the $40-$50 range. This would include transportation, ticket, food, dessert, and gratuity. If you're willing to commit 100% to this trip, post here or see Mandy. If you're an alumni who is interested, please follow the same directions.
MjB

40 Comments:
Im up for it
...what if you aren't in class this semester?
That's why I made this post. You may go. You have to confirm with Mandy as soon as possible.
MjB
Mr. Bair! May i come to your class on monday? I had step last monday.
-Ryan
Step or Strep? If you had step, then, remembering your skills, you finally learned to dance. Otherwise, sorry about your throat. YES.
MjB
This comment has been removed by the author.
When is this trip exactly, and do we need to pay up front? Because I don't have a lot of money at the moment due to the next tuition payment approaching.
the trip is october 16th, it's a thursday, and unless Mr. Bair says otherwise, you need to give us your money before you get on the bus, preferably as soon as possible.
I definitely would love to go!
~Sarah Strunk
doh! that sounds like so much fun! you kids have fun wish i could go but uh...i'm way down south. yeah it happens.
love!
Who is "kitty kat?" I need a name that identifies you. Please identify and change.
MjB
P.S. Due to MYACTV being out of action for 24 hours, I have not viewed this board. Sorry.
3D animation class will be this thursday at 3:45.
If you are interested but missed last week, this is your last chance. Just be there as soon as school lets out.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE GUYS THEY R SOOOOO STUPID!!! THEY ARE WORSE THAN GIRLS!!! they say one thing and mean another...girls are suppose to be the mind terrorists not guys. then they say they want u back and then slam on the breaks I AM SO TIRED OF THIS ITS A FREAKING ROLLER COASTER RIDE!!! up, down, side ways, and backwards!!! nothing is ever easy for me its ALWAYS GOTTA BE THE HARD $^*#
::BURSTS INTO TEARS::
if you couldnt tell this weekend SUCKED. hope u guys had a good weekend c in skewl
Chey's out
p.s. How She Move is a good movie
Baltimore? I love Baltimore? Lets sing about Baltimore.
Good morning Baltimore
Every day's like an open door
Every night is a fantasy
Every sound's like a symphony
Good morning Baltimore
And some day when i take to the floor
The world's gonna wake up and see
Baltimore and me
Oh, oh, oh
Look at my hair
What "do" can compare with mine today?
Oh, oh, oh,
I've got my hairspray and radio
I'm ready to go
The rats on the street
All dance round my feet
They seem to say
"Tracy, it's up to you"
So, oh, oh
Don't hold me back
'Cause today all my dreams will come true
Good morning Baltimore
There's the flasher who lives next door
There's the bum on his bar room stool
They wish me luck on my way to school
Good morning Baltimore
And some day when i take to the floor
The world's gonna wake up and see
Baltimore and me
I know every step
I know every song
I know there's a place where i belong
I see all those party lights shining ahead
So someone invite me
Before i drop dead!
Woah my apoligees I was channeling the John Water side of my family. I would love to go it seems like an adventure to a fantastical wonderful place full of drive-by shootings, Ray Lewis, John Waters, and the Baltimore Orioles.
Not to mention Edgar Allen Poe, H.L. Mencken, and CRAB CAKES!
Excellent Joey. There are never enough timeless musicals in the world. Mr Bair would say otherwise though
And Cheyenne, Let me follow in joey's footsteps with a litlle west side story:
Boy, boy, crazy boy,
Get cool, boy!
Got a rocket in your pocket,
Keep coolly cool, boy!
Don't get hot,
'Cause man, you got
Some high times ahead.
Take it slow and Daddy-O,
You can live it up and die in bed!
Boy, boy, crazy boy!
Stay loose, boy!
Breeze it, buzz it, easy does it.
Turn off the juice, boy!
Go man, go,
But not like a yo-yo schoolboy.
Just play it cool, boy,
Real cool!
Its strangely appropriate
I feel like deleting all of you....
MjB
I found out today I don't hate musicals, i just hate the way Disney does them.
Hokay, so I would be interested in going to Toby's if it is not to late to say so.... do you know what time you would be going and is it to late to say so?
-Devon
So im not the only one thinks they write pointless crap on this,thanks Bair. I thought i was crazy for a second
Is there a more exact cost than "between 40 and 50 dollars"?
No, and I can't estimate until we actually finalize that we're going. Sorry.
MjB
exactly my point!!! i am sorry i am just tryin to get the stuff off my chest and out of my mind i am sorry that i felt like i could come to you people. it just proves my point!
>=*
look if you want someone to talk to i'll gladly do it in person
Devon, you can definitely come, nothing has been set at all yet. If I remember correctly we leave school about 4:30 or 5?...maybe. But that was on a bus, last time when we drove we left a lot later, so yeah, I'm not sure, but probably not as late as when you get off. *shrugs* But you can definitely go. :-)
i dont want to talk about it in class cuz we have stuff to do the only time i get to myself is when i leave a comment on the blog or i even get to look at it like for a sec.
This comment has been removed by the author.
Awesome. Yeah I would call off work, but I just wanted to know if I needed to miss one of my classes which is fine, I just wanted to know ahead of time.
-Devon
That would be pretty cool count me In I can go on any date I just need to know when.
For those of you who were in An Ideal Husband, I met someone whose last name is Chilton.
Very strange.
MATT TASTE MY TURBOSMOOTHERIZER
That's creepy and humorous Julia.
I just realized that the play in Spiderman 2 is The importance of being earnest. yeah.
That gives me a terrible idea where for a future play we do "The Importance of Earnest" dressed as Spiderman characters.
Cecily will be Mary Jane
Jack will be The Green Goblin
Gwendolen will be Doc Ock
And whenever I actually see the play I'll report with more ideas.
Now there's a great idea.
there is a movie made out of it back in the 60's. watch it. its good
Only if it includes:hippies, Jim Morrison, Viet Cong Soldiers, The Beatles, and a cameo by Richard Nixon.
I'll give it a look
Hi everybody! I would like to go, but I need to know about Toby's as far as dates and departure, etc. There is an estimate, which is helpful. When someone has a chance, I would like to know exact details. :P I miss everyone!
Correct me if Im wrong.
The cost is $45. the bus leaves at 4:30 after school on the 16th. We will be getting back around midnight.
Yeah I'm thinking we should camp out in the parking lot following the way back.
Oh and I'm watching the Simpsons episode where Burns and Homer are trapped in a cabin. Pure awesomeness
Post a Comment
<< Home