Friday, August 22, 2008

Masks or Masques?

Yes, we did masks today. We're on the second part of the assignment, which I have altered slightly. As Mandy requested. Here is the link to one of the sites I referenced today in class.

MjB

http://www.infoplease.com/spot/colors1.html

49 Comments:

Blogger missford said...

Hey everybody! I hope you're having a good start to the school year!

I'll keep checking in on the blog to see what's going on with Drama so I can be involved as much as possible.

5:44 PM  
Blogger bethee said...

ohh masks are fun!!! I miss everyone :-)

6:25 PM  
Blogger y2joey said...

I miss Drama class

10:42 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Masks rock, no question their. Hope everyone's doing well.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Chey-Dawg said...

U will never believe who contacted me today!!! Mike, the one i made the "Where'd you go" video about. all i could do was cry. he is coming home for a little bit and then i think he will come home for good around prom but i cant remember that well. i am so jittery. hrefdljdslfjjkdjhasidhaskdasjfh asdkfh aslfb asdkhf asljkfkj AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont even know what to say rite now!!!! i just could hug a hobo rite now WOOOOO WOOOOO WOOOO WOOO

i want to like party rite now but i have no one to party with!!

cheese wiz

beth we miss you to

party like a rockstar!!!

*Peace Out*
Chey-Dawg

12:13 AM  
Blogger bethee said...

Mr. Bairrrr I emailed you. Did you get it??? (just wondering because my email so BOGUS)

10:07 AM  
Blogger ZeroAikido said...

Hope the Mask project went well.

12:53 PM  
Blogger why-at said...

i fail

10:13 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

I dont even need to see yours to know its special wyatt :D.

11:35 PM  
Blogger why-at said...

i dont wanna talk about it....*evil eyes at Mandy* you and your truth

7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, I bet kyle already knows what your mask should look like, he's not as dumb as he looks. lol, just kidding kyle

7:46 AM  
Blogger Kyle said...

Ha, nothing quite like support from friends...

5:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

BAIR BRING THE SAWS BACK

10:34 PM  
Blogger sara said...

I had my Intro to Theatre class today...I prefer Drama.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

If any of you ever complain about how complicated Sony is, I swear I will punch you on the spot. Autodesk is million times harder and thats coming from me

2:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you're the one who took it on matt...don't blame that on us. :-P

10:45 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

No need to threaten... :P

1:26 AM  
Blogger Matthew said...

ATTENTION!
As some of you may know, drama has a new editing program called autodesk 3d studio. This is a complete animation program.
I am playing host to a once a week 1 hour after school class in order that others may learn it as well. If interested, contact me because I hope to be able to start soon.

Warning, this program is not for the feint of heart

6:28 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

What do you mean "not for the feint of heart"?

6:31 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

He means "FAINT OF HEART" since "FEINT OF HEART" would essentially only apply in chess.

MjB

P.S. He means that it's so hard that morons like Alora and I couldn't even figure it out.

8:07 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Oh. I'd like to try it.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant, something something one hundred percent"-Horton the elephant

I was actually watching a tutorial on how to design a chess piece when I wrote that so it might have slipped into my subconscience somehow.

4:56 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Do you mean subconscious? Or do you have a subconscience, because that would be very morally cacophonous.

6:41 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

"A person's a person, no matter how small" -Horton the Elephant

I love that guy.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Besides, it's unconscious. I must keep Matt humble.

MjB

9:12 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

I think you have got your definitions mixed up. at least since you taught us it in 9th grade.

9:39 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Hmmmm.....and I've been teaching it since. I'm sure I have it right.

MjB

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEEEEEEY GUUUUUYSSSS!, its mee!! this blog-thing-a-ma-jig, is awesome sauce!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey guys its been a while since my last post, i just watched Godspell like 5 times and i was felling disconnected. I agree joey, its been a while since last year... just wanted to say hay and to try and stay in the loop.


P.s. (jacob)

4:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh, and matt, Mr.Bair is ALWAYS right!!!!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant, cause an elephants faithful...one hundred percent."

hehe...I remember those puppet shows...I think I'm about the only one left who does. *sniffle* *tear*

10:24 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I remember the puppet shows too! "Water, Water! Quench Fire! Fire won't burn stick, Stick won't be Dog, Dog won't bite pig, Piggy won't go over the bridge and I shan't get home tonight!" You did Horton the Elephant once?

11:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it was when we were in tenth grade, first semester in...October I think. Beth and I were in charge of snacks even though we weren't in the class.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Matt-

I figure I might as well try to learn about the program, so I can be there Monday, Tuesday, or Friday anytime,but Thursdays if necessary. :)

4:20 PM  
Blogger bethee said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i cannot put into words how much i miss boonsboro high school drama and everyone in it..... like no lie.....


btw everyone i auditioned for the crucible here at wilde lake and received the part of rebecca nurse, the seventy two year old woman hanged for witch craft... everyone should come see it... it will be unique. November 20, 21, and 22. :-)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Matthew said...

The animation class wil be held on tuesday in Bair's room at 3:45. It will run until about 4:30 or so. I don't want to horribly confuse anyone. with this program, its easy.

I would be totally up for a class road trip down to colimbia

7:03 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

Right there with you, Beth. Good luck with "The Crucible"!
Good to see a few of you remember the grand drama that was "Horton Hatches the Egg." That was a fun show:)

11:21 AM  
Blogger MorganB said...

I can stay after Wed, Thurs, and Friday for the chairs.
ps Hugs for everyone!

6:45 PM  
Blogger loser_ryan said...

Oh, I remember. Jolly good show, i especially liked that girl playing the elephant.

-Ryan

1:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wait...I thought you were the elephant...

9:54 PM  
Blogger Brennan said...

:-) He was. I was the bird, Adam narrated, and Chris controlled the marionettes. (Sigh) I can't believe I'm nostalgic for the puppet shows . . .

6:31 PM  
Blogger sara said...

Mandy, college is a time of change--even sex changes.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Lori Christine said...

ANIMATION PROGRAM?!?! what da heck. bummer. welp. hope that's good fun for ya!

ps i always thought it would be awesome to make an animated short or something like that where i am all of the voices. that would by my favorite.

and also...greetings one and everyone...

12:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

haha...I guess that's true, I wouldn't know because I haven't been there yet, but I'll fine out some day.

SARA HOLDER!!!
we cleaned the piano closet yesterday...and I remember you were there last time and we cleaned it together...and Julia took pictures...*tear*

7:45 AM  
Blogger julia said...

And those pictures are still on facebook...

7:57 AM  
Blogger why-at said...

kids make me smile :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

I never saw the puppet show with Horton the Elephant in it, but I was in the one after that. I liked that one, and at the end, Mr. Bair told us that we should've done better. I think doing an animated short would be fun.

7:29 PM  
Blogger Kyle said...

I need to visit a.s.a.p., not seeing you guys is driving me nuts. My home has become my prison!!!

Btw, Mr. Bair. I heard Pinball Wizard again on the radio the other day, and it reminded me of a short conversation we had. You kept saying the only reason I liked the song was because of the guitar :D.

...thats pretty much true.

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home