Be on Alert....DRAMA I ARRIVES TODAY
Yes, now the board will be cluttered with comments from folks whom half of you don't know. That's OK. You can get to know each other. If you're a Drama I visiting today, here's what you need to do:
1. Create a GMAIL account. It's free. (Use a recognizable name in the USER name, or I'll delete you.
2. Use that as your login.
3. Answer whether or not you wish to be an actor or a techie.
4. Be prepared for a bunch of people asking who you are.
If you have any questions, let me know by e-mailing me.
MjB
1. Create a GMAIL account. It's free. (Use a recognizable name in the USER name, or I'll delete you.
2. Use that as your login.
3. Answer whether or not you wish to be an actor or a techie.
4. Be prepared for a bunch of people asking who you are.
If you have any questions, let me know by e-mailing me.
MjB

54 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I want to be an ACTOR!!! YEEAAHHHH
I answer here right?!?
Indeed....you do, and you have. Well done good and faithful servant.
MjB
IM HERE!!!
Yes, but you didn't answer the question.
MjB
I just realized that i probably shouldn't have put my cat there...by the way though I WANNA BE AN ACTOR TOO! (CAPS LOCK)
yay cole
haha
Cole: Can you contact Curtis? I don't have his number (or any of the others numbers) to call so I can get them to post what they want to do. I'll take anyone's number you have and i'll call them up personally and make them post here >:]
Thank you Mr. Bair.
I would love to be an actress. ^.^
IT's the techie life for me! =^_^=
Should we roam MySpace and see who's on? Then tell them to post here?
I tried that myself, sent out a bulletin. I don't think it will be seen though in time till tomorrow.
so... what if you would want to do both? Hybrids do exist.
I SHALL BE AN ACTOR, PERHAPS?
YES!
AN ACTOR!
OF COURSE!
I wanna be a techie! is that what i was supposed to do?
Ah...Jason....good to hear from you. They were asked to visit the BLOG tonight, and they were asked to choose a PRIMARY home. They may participate in anything, but I needed them to choose a PRIMARY home this evening.
MjB
P.S. I haven't forgotten our other conversation, and for those of you who don't know J.Brinke is the oldest, except maybe B. Distad, Drama student who still keeps track of us. He was in my first Drama production. All bow at once....
I want to be an actress.
This comment has been removed by the author.
*bows before jbrinke*
Please accept this lukewarm bowl of Cap'n Crunch as my offering.
I called up Cody And KK
They both want to be actors :]
-bows-
*bows with Morgan*
bows before brinkeman the great...thinks to self...he must be Bairman's other sidekick! I must tell Madeline this!
nice bair
BOW!!!!(and as i do so i come within inches of slamming my head on my desk)
I want to be a techie.
I don't believe how much my opinion has changed about my place in drama. Coming into drama at the beginning of the year I was almost sure I did not want to get on that stage. I thought I would hate acting.
Now I'm almost sure I want to be an actress.
But I already said that. Didn't I?
ah! I made punctuational errors! T.T
*hugs Sam* Yes, you did, but we forgive you anyways : ) And I know what you mean, it changed pretty quickly for me too.
*Edit*
Coming into drama, at the beginning of the year, I was almost sure I did not want to get on that stage.
Thank you ~Hugs Nika~
I fixed it anyway
I wanna be a techie!!!!
I'm here, Cole, and I heard.
WE WILL FIND THE BAIRCAVE EVENTUALLY.
Also I probably should've put actress instead of actor, but whatever.
Anders, you should have used 'Eagle' for your username. ^^
We all would have known who it was!
Salut the Eagle
hahahaha your never going to let that go are you!!!!
I was thinking about it, and (If you needed someone) I'd be willing to play a role in a performance, but I'd rather do lighting or stage crew.
Of course I won't, Brandon! ^^
i wanna be a techie!!! and i agree with morgan...i don't mind playing a small part in a production but i definitely wanna be a techie :]
ahhhh!!!idk what i should to do... i WANT to be an actress but i dont know if that is the right choice. : / maybe i should just be a techie bc i really dont want to fail miserably on stage....
No. We will never let it die!
Gotta go!!!
Bai Bai! Love you all!
Long live the Eagle!!!!
I'm going to slap you Moriah! Do what you want to do. Don't worry, with practice and the support of the others you'll be a great actress :] Anything is possible in Bair's class!
Mr. Anders...techie???
bah...
this blog hasn't been this lively in years...it reminds me of the good ol' days...*starts to reminisce*
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kearstin is here.
This is Ian.
I want to be an actor.
This is Ian.
I want to be an actor.
Mandy, I know what you mean.
Mr. Bair, I sent you an email last year after I saw you at "An Ideal Husband" not sure if you ever got it, or if I had an old unused address for you...
In any case my offer to try and help with building/technical projects as my schedule allows still stands... Just need to know when and see if I can find a way to make it work with my schedule...
i want to be a techie and maybe play a small role as one of the 3 boys who fall a sleep during the life o' party play
sincerely yours
Reinhart
Wow, that a lot of people who want to be techies, maybe the world is finally changing in favor of the techies, as it should be....
-Devon
Devon, as probably the first true techie at BHS during Mr. Bair's time, I point you to "The Techie Gospel" one version of which can be found at http://www.dolphin.upenn.edu/pacshop/gospel.html.
I urge you to to "Remember also that although [actors] depend on you, [techies] exist only to aid them. Remember that thou art a team, for thou shalt [celebrate] together."
Post a Comment
<< Home