Tuesday, November 02, 2010

NO REHEARSAL TUESDAY!!!!

Help....I need to cancel rehearsal tonight....things are turning even worse for me....don't know what's wrong...spiking fevers all night....this is really nasty.....can anyone help me get the word out to everyone scheduled to be there?

MjB

10 Comments:

Blogger ~Zandra~ said...

I just sent a message to the Reese brothers telling them and asking them to help spread the word. Kevin would have more numbers of everyone than i would. I hope you feel better soon Mr. Bair

4:31 AM  
Blogger Lamkin said...

Mr. Bair did you get my email?

9:57 AM  
Blogger MorGAN said...

Hope you feel better! Jason wanted to know if you got his message.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

REMINDER TO ART COMMITTEE:

Work on your final graphic ideas tonight!! Draw them out, please.

We need to sumbit all of the different ideas to Mr. Bair AS SOON AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE so that they can be refined and redrawn!

The sooner we can give a finished graphic to publicity for the program and posters, the better! THEN we can start worrying about paint like you are all dying to do.

Thanks, guys.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Sorry Sam...was logging out just as you sent the message. No, I'm a hair better, but I'm refusing to stay down any longer. We'll see what tomorrow holds. Must take it easy.....

MjB

P.S. Thanks.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Hey Mr. Bair,

Do you want the arrangement of Silent Night to be for 2-part Women's Choir?

Hope you feel better,

Ian

9:58 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

That sounds lovely. Thanks Ian.

MjB

10:06 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

No problem, I can probably have that for you on Monday.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Nic Sanderson said...

I am currently reminding you that we are blocking Act 3 on Wednesday.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Saaaraaah said...

Oh! I almost forgot-

We have 1 1/2 gallons of black paint and 1 1/2 gallons of white paint.

Thanks.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home