The Second of Two Very Difficul Posts
"THE MAN WHO CAME TO DINNER" Cast
Richard: Zach
John: Evan
Stanley: Cole
Dr. Bradley: Tyler
Whiteside: Jacob
Bert: Aaron
Baker: Jordan H.
Sandy: Mark J.
Beverly: Cody (Yes, he's a male with a British accent who sings!)
Banjo: Kevin
Plainclothes Man: Chris H.
Mrs. Stanley: Moriah
Miss Preen: Usary
June: Emily M.
Sarah: Brianne
Dexter: Darby
McCucheon: Jenny
Maggie: Jillian
Harriet: Lauran
Lorraine: Kaitlyn
Wescott: Becca
Professor Mertz: Amelia
Prisoner 1: Serena
Prisoner 2: David
Prisoner 3: Chris H.
Expressman 1: Cassie
Expressman 2: Hailey B
Radio Tech 1: Bonnie
Radio Tech 2: Hailey S
Deputy: David
The Choir (Yes, I'm serious.)
Allyson Wallace
Lacey
Zoe
Mariah
Aurelie
Sarah H.
Eliana
Shannon
Mikaela
Samantha
OK...first of all, your schedules/availability played a huge role in this. If your schedule is busy, there are others whose schedules are not full. There just isn't enough time for me to balance availability. Regardless, here is the official casting. Again, stay off Facebook and any other "social complaining networks" to which you belong. Send your thoughts to me. You know how to reach me. See you tomorrow.
MjB
Richard: Zach
John: Evan
Stanley: Cole
Dr. Bradley: Tyler
Whiteside: Jacob
Bert: Aaron
Baker: Jordan H.
Sandy: Mark J.
Beverly: Cody (Yes, he's a male with a British accent who sings!)
Banjo: Kevin
Plainclothes Man: Chris H.
Mrs. Stanley: Moriah
Miss Preen: Usary
June: Emily M.
Sarah: Brianne
Dexter: Darby
McCucheon: Jenny
Maggie: Jillian
Harriet: Lauran
Lorraine: Kaitlyn
Wescott: Becca
Professor Mertz: Amelia
Prisoner 1: Serena
Prisoner 2: David
Prisoner 3: Chris H.
Expressman 1: Cassie
Expressman 2: Hailey B
Radio Tech 1: Bonnie
Radio Tech 2: Hailey S
Deputy: David
The Choir (Yes, I'm serious.)
Allyson Wallace
Lacey
Zoe
Mariah
Aurelie
Sarah H.
Eliana
Shannon
Mikaela
Samantha
OK...first of all, your schedules/availability played a huge role in this. If your schedule is busy, there are others whose schedules are not full. There just isn't enough time for me to balance availability. Regardless, here is the official casting. Again, stay off Facebook and any other "social complaining networks" to which you belong. Send your thoughts to me. You know how to reach me. See you tomorrow.
MjB

26 Comments:
YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES I WAS SO HOPING FOR THIS PART! :DDDDDDD
Good job everyone!!!
Congratulations everyone!
aaaaaaaaaa... that was unexpected, but I'm not complaining. :D That's the part I was hoping for.
I'm married to Cole....hehe
when is the first rehersal?
congratulations to everyone!! :)
and umm...what exactly is the choir...yes I know what A choir is...but ya just wondering... :)
So, is the expressman an actual male part? Or can it be female? Or it doesn't matter? :\
Schedules will be developed and delivered this week. The Expressman can be female, but I can't change the name of the character...copywrite...the choir arrives on Christmas Eve and sings "Silent Night", very angelically.
MjB
If you're interested in set design, we're staying until 4:30 tomorrow to design that. We have actually already discussed this. Now, we need to finalize the designs.
MjB
Does Bert have to sing?
No, unless I'm feeling cruel....
MjB
I'll be there!
ok :)
ha i know that song lol :) YES
Ill be there tomorrow as well!
Me three!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Is there any chance you'll let me arrange "Silent Night" for the choir?
Gosh I miss all this stuff
Ian, absolutely. Thanks.
MjB
Sweet, I'll get started right away
Mr. Bair my mom and I are talking about my taking drivers ed. I dont want to make you mad because I said I was going to be free, and I can be and will have no problem doing so, but could I take driver's ed starting november 24th? othewise it'll be in january.... but will too much stuff be happeniong then that you think I should hold off on it? Sorry if thats a stupid question.
~Brianne
Umm....at the risk of sounding harsh or mean, if you take it before January, you won't be able to do this part. There's just no way. You let me know.
MjB
No its perfectly fine, I'll take it in January my mom just wanted me to ask you.
Mr. Bair
I am feeling extremely ill and the chances of me attending school tomorrow are slim. Are you giving out any assignments tomorrow that I will be able to perform here and have it completed for you the next day I am well?
Aaron.
I want to help out. If there's anything I can do, let me know.
Post a Comment
<< Home