Friday, June 03, 2011
About Me
- Name: Mr. Bair
- Location: Boonsboro, Maryland, United States
I always have a headache, and as long as I work in this building, we can add "I always have sinus problems!"
Previous Posts
- The Last Hurrah
- Power is On!!!!!
- The Electrical State of the Drama Nation
- OK...here is the latest....there was a major elect...
- Singing in the Rain...
- Rain Delay
- Sprinkling with Frustration....
- Signs of a Storm on the Way
- Heavy Rain Today...Heavy Work to Follow
- In case you didn't get the memo, I will be rehears...


4 Comments:
You guys are going to be amazing next year- you have what it takes!
YEA WE DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Except spelling skills apparently...
MjB
Buh buh buh buh buh.
I really can't wait to come back and see the productions you guys are in, they'll be fantastic.
Post a Comment
<< Home