Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am not Happy.....

I will leave it at that.....I am happy with a few of you, but I am very unhappy with the rest. You are forcing me to consider decisions that will bring weeping and gnashing of teeth.

MjB

9 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

im sorry mr bair but i have a hundred point assignment do on Monday in chemistry and i dont understand it in the slightest so i will be late or not be there

8:32 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

but i promise you i will have my lines memorized

8:35 PM  
Blogger Scott said...

gnash gnash gnash gnash. I think this post is a little late. By the way, I will be home next Friday, and will be in MD until the following Friday.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Nic Sanderson said...

The Man Who Came To Dinner
Rehearsal Schedule II

Monday Nov. 15 Act 1, Scene 1
Tuesday Nov. 16 Act 1, Scene 2
Wednesday Nov. 17 Act 2
Thursday Nov. 18 Act 3
Friday Nov. 19 Act 3
Saturday Nov. 20 Build Day
Monday Nov. 22 Act 1
Tuesday Nov. 23 Act 2
Wednesday Nov. 24 Act 3
Friday Nov. 26 TBA
Saturday Nov. 27 Dress Rehearsal
Monday Nov. 29 Full Rehearsal 3 - 7
Tuesday Nov. 30 Full Rehearsal until 9:00
Wednesday Dec. 1 Full Rehearsal until 8:00
Thursday Dec. 2 Opening Night

All after-school rehearsals (unless stated otherwise) are 3:30 – 6:00

5:50 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Hey Mr. Bair,

Just reminding you about the Monday before Thanksgiving thing. Hope that works.

Ian

PS: Do you need me to make recordings of the individual parts for people to practice with?

5:58 PM  
Blogger laceybug240 said...

i was told that you said that there wasnt practice today. Im sorry! But next saturday and sunday i deffinatly will not be able to atend practice because i am moving to rohersville and need to help. Is that ok????

8:41 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Oh, by the way, I wouldn't be able to come until around 5:00. Does that still work?

11:25 PM  
Blogger Sammy Flying High said...

What are Chorus rehearsals like? Do we have specific dates?

9:52 PM  
Blogger Madeleine! said...

This isn't drama-related, but I was wondering where you get prints from for cinematography?

I'm looking for a cheap place to get prints.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home