Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Saturday's Dress Rehearsal Schedule

Dress Rehearsal Schedule:

Act 2: 9:00 - 1:00
Act 3: 2:00 - 5:00
Act 1: 6:00 - 8:00

As you can imagine, most of our time needs to be invested in Act II and III. However, that doesn't mean that every character in those acts needs to be there the entire time. To assist you, I am "ballooning" the Act II schedule into more detail below:

Act 2: 9:00-1:00 Since the act has been broken into two sections with the intermission occurring at Beverley's exit, the act can be broken in this manner:

9:00-10:00 Act II up to Beverley's Entrance

10:00-11:00 Act II with Maggie, Whiteside, and Beverley as well as anyone who interacts with this section.

11:00-12:00 Loraine, Maggie, and Whiteside only. I need a solid hour just with them.

12:00-1:00 Radio Techs and Choir with Maggie, Whiteside, and everyone else involved in this scene. You know who you are. I need one hour to clean this mess.

EVERYONE MUST ARRIVE 30 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE START OF THEIR SCENE or PORTION OF THEIR SCENE with the EXCEPTION OF THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY. COSTUMES WILL BE FITTED AT THIS TIME! ASK ELIANA WHAT KIND OF SHOES AND SOCKS YOU NEED!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1:00-2:00 is a lunch break provided by Mrs. Newton
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2:00-3:30 is everyone involved in a scene in which Banjo is involved. If you appear at any time when Banjo is in the play, I need you here.

3:30-5:00 is everyone who is in Act III.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5:00-6:00 is dinner, and we have no provider. Thus, pack a lunch; you're not leaving.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6:00-8:00 Act I. I am asking everyone in Act I to be there during this time.

8:00-9:00 Clean up and strategic planning time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maggie and Whiteside may take breaks at any time during the day whenever they need it. Nick or I will play the part until they can return. I understand. Please ask questions here, not on Facebook!

MjB

P.S. Be forewarned. On Monday, we will be rehearsing from 12:00-7:00. We will be attempting two complete runs of the show with tech. We only have one week left. I expect a total commitment. It's only one more week.

24 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Do you need me 12-1:00?

10:54 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

YEAH! A whole hour! Yesssssss!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Sammy Flying High said...

So, choir only NEEDS to be there 12 to 1? (I'll be there longer though)

And...I need to talk to you about Monday...

8:27 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

HCC's play is on the same days as this one. It's a tough decision to make.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I wanted to post a full message on the board, but I didn't want the schedule to get pushed to the bottom. I'm thankful for all of you, past and present, and I can't tell you how much the Good Lord has blessed me through our relationships. This week was just further proof of that as I saw so many "formers" come through the door. Just remember one thing....always be thankful....nothing bad can ever come from that!

MjB

12:18 PM  
Blogger Sammy Flying High said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Mr.Bair :3

12:58 PM  
Blogger MorGAN said...

Props Needed:

Wash Basin
>Headphones (2) - I beleive we're using the Sony ones in your room unless we find something better
>Handcuffs (3) - To be bought?
>Monocle - To be bought?
>Camera
>Chair Basket


TO be built (I know these are already done or in the works)
> Two Crates
>Roach City

Food items to be bought:
> Tic-Tacs or Smarties
>Cake
>Dinner for I.i.
> Orange Juice
> Candy in a box (I.i)
> Juice (To use as medicine)

1:30 PM  
Blogger MorGAN said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! See you Saturday!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Ian said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

2:21 PM  
Blogger Sammy Flying High said...

We have some real handcuffs if you'd like me to bring those in.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Susary! said...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Mr. Bair, is there rehearsal or anything tomorrow?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Nothing tomorrow....we would need three pairs that are identical...thanks....

ANYONE GOING TO TARGET TOMORROW MORNING FOR BLACK FRIDAY?

MjB

5:47 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

Wasn't planning on it, but I certainly could stop by there, why?

6:05 PM  
Blogger AddThreeAndFive said...

Oh those weird Target Black Friday commercials. lawlz

7:21 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

They have a six foot Christmas tree on sale for $30. It would be easier than using the old crappy one. It's also "pre-lit." Let me know. I feel very lousy, so I'm hoping not to go out tomorrow.

MjB

7:30 PM  
Blogger MorGAN said...

DId you get my text, Mr. Bair? JUst wanted to make sure.


THanks ^^

8:18 PM  
Blogger Sammy Flying High said...

We have 2 sets of real ones and 1 set of fake ones. I'll bring them.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Yes, Morgan! Thanks. I have the camera, and I will work on the rest tomorrow.

MjB

10:20 PM  
Blogger Cody James said...

I can try and run to Target, we'll just have to see how that goes, but I'll definitely try as hard as I can.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Don't worry Cody. I think Mrs. Newton has it covered. Thanks though.

MjB

12:08 AM  
Blogger Moriah said...

Mr. Bair,
So I work tomorrow from 11-3:00(or 3:30 I'm no actually sure). I will be at rehersal in the morning, leave at 10:30 to be at work, then return back to rehersal as soon as I get off of work. I will be there as late as you need me. I'm so sorry it is in the middle of the rehersal day but it is the only time that I could get to switch with any of my coworkers. If you have any questions i'll be on and off of the blog.
Thanks.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of camera do you need? I have some film cameras I hardly use.

12:38 AM  
Blogger Mr. Bair said...

Cassie,

You were supposed to be here at 9:00. I have the camera. Thanks.

MjB

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home